• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Looking great.

Can't wait to see bearded Cap in action, looks like he's ready to fuck shit up.

JeremyB

Nov 14, 2017
A Few images from the album:
g3ZbiwZ.jpg

OiFywxt.jpg

Do5UVKa.jpg

Falcon Kick

Ωλ7XL9

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, it does appear to be from the leaked Infinity War trailer but with additional shots of Cap, Black Widow and Falcon

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I knew the Guardians were in it, but it feels a bit weird to see them in an Avengers movie.

Ωλ7XL9

Oct 27, 2017
when are we getting the infinity war trailer....

russos said they were tweaking the visual effects before they went ahead and showed the trailer to the public. I was expecting a reveal of the trailer right after Thor Ragnarok credits rolled, but that didn't happen. May be it's premieres alongside the Star Wars movie that's releasing next month?

Aftermath

Oct 27, 2017
russos said they were tweaking the visual effects before they went ahead and showed the trailer to the public. I was expecting a reveal of the trailer right after Thor Ragnarok credits rolled, but that didn't happen. May be it's premieres alongside the Star Wars movie that's releasing next month?

That or Christmas day I'm thinking

Punchline

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
weird decision to have "The Ascended Ancient" plastered across the screen the entire movie but I trust Marvel

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure those are from the Comic-Con trailer that was leaked the quality was terrible, but that image of Vision, Scarlet Witch and the truck on fire look straight out of that, might be a different cut though.

CosmicGP

Oct 28, 2017
Ooh platinum black widow.

That one's supposed to be Thanos' henchman? Looks a little power ranger-y at first brief glimpse.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Proxima Midnight looks kinda bad. I assume these are early effects though, probably not as egregious in motion for less than a second.

Without context though, they're not exactly exciting.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
I was expecting more side by side hero shots similar to this only in costume and in-movie. Guess ill have to wait for a trailer proper to see it.
avengersinfinitywar-600x315.png

Roxas

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Christ how long till the trailer hits/leaks on reddit? These scenes look straight from the comic con leaked trailer, maybe they'll show that one now but with finished CGI?

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Something we noticed over in The Box Office Discord -

Jimmy Kimmel usually gets these trailers as an exclusive reveal
Tomorrow the guest list is TBA