• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The body language switch up tells you everything, she really thought no one would ask her about it. Her people failed her for not prepping for this

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Damn get in front of things or they get in front of you. I thought she would have already apologized

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She failed on this one. She wasn't ready for it cause she still think it's ok regardless of if she was prepped or not. Also this is on her.

Own it, apologize in meaningful way, and don't do it again.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
It's so easy to fix this. Just admit it was wrong and apologize. Not sure why celebs just love to dig deeper.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Thats pretty much a textbook bullshit no answer. I really dont care who tries to sound like who as long as you cop to it. Its not a pass but it would be a first step. "Yes, I did that."

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Very brave of her to stumble over words, say nothing, and look genuinely puzzled.

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
not gonna speak for all black people/people with a legit 'blaccent' but for me at this point her not apologizing is worse than doing the thing. it's so fucking easy.

maybe she truly doesn't feel wrong and doesn't care :|

kIdMuScLe

Oct 27, 2017
Los angeles
How many days until she post on her social media that is not her not what she is about and she'll learn from it . But still is gonna go by akwafina though??

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
confused-no.gif

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I am trying to find the full video, but it was during one of those all day sessions with media, and need to find the outlet that did it. Because there is literaally hours

Kino

Oct 25, 2017
How did she not come prepared with an answer. Surely someone on her team was aware of the controversy

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
That first thread about this was fucking infuriating. People bending over backwards to excuse her for this shit.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
She thought it was going to be a quiet week with Simu getting put up on the wheel of "digging out your old shit"… always stay prepped and ready as my media training said.

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
Remember when posters in this very forum were mad at people calling this out right before Shang Chi hit? Saying people were trying to keep another Asian actor down? Do y'all remember that bullshit? Yeah I do. Real fucking quiet now.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Remember when posters in this very forum were mad at people calling this out right before Shang Chi hit? Saying people were trying to keep another Asian actor down? Do y'all remember that bullshit? Yeah I do. Real fucking quiet now.

I remember when one poster said we shouldn't bring this up, because Shang Chi's box office numbers were more important and if it bombed we'd get no more films with PoC leads.

Fucking clown shoes in that entire thread.