• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
6-1 had quite a big difficulty leap for me, its looking like I'm going to have to grind all my fleets quite a bit more.
On the bright side, I did finally get Ning Hai and Helena in the light ship building, so I'm set on building until the next event at least.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Only one more day of Sandy in the exchange and hopefully her replacement isn't someone I already have.

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man the opponents i'm getting in PVP are way above my level right now. At least you still get some merit when you lose.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
You can always refresh the opponent list. Hopefully you can get something reasonable after one or two of them.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
So what do people do with their merit and medal? Already bought both PvP ships. Have 500 medals and 8000 merit.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
So what do people do with their merit and medal? Already bought both PvP ships.
For Merits Gold Bulin's or whatever Tech 4's they have there. As for Metals, if I don't have the SR already, if they have some plates I need I'll buy them.

My refresh luck is pretty bad lol. I usually end up with even worse opponents and then run out of refreshs.
Yeah I know how that feels.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Going to buy San Diego... hope I won't draw 10x copies of her in the next month.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Progress Report on Fox Mine, I now have enough Kaga to fully limit break her. Still no signs of Akagi.

I am now Commander rank 56 and got all my ranks pretty much from that stage. I have been in the mine for an eternity, like the super massive black hole in Interstellar.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a Hood. Was trying for Atago but this is a better outcome. Have everyone for a Royal Fleet now. Hype!

elty

Oct 31, 2017
JP Patch Note:

Nozomi, Ise, , Hyuga ,Shokaku, Zuikaku added to regular construction pool

San Diego after retrofit will become UR rarity - rainbow border?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just got a Hood. Was trying for Atago but this is a better outcome. Have everyone for a Royal Fleet now. Hype!
I'm jealous!

Oh well, just a few more hours until medal exchange switch. Here's hoping we get Hood/Enterprise this time!

JP Patch Note:

Nozomi, Ise, , Hyuga ,Shokaku, Zuikaku added to regular construction pool

San Diego after retrofit will become UR rarity - rainbow border?
Numbah Wun!

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
Should I just retire all the ships I don't use, or only the duplicates? I mean the Rare and Elite. I use Commons to enhance other ships.

Oct 25, 2017
Probably better off running the last event stage for drop isn't it?

Also, one more Kaga dropped for me. So the ratio is now 6:0 Kaga versus Akagi. RNG is the bane of my existence.

yeah...

still never had a SSR drop on a map before in my time with this game so... who knows haha.

Is there no way to increase rates? Or the only option is try to form an environmentally friendly loli squad that can autobattle properly.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
yeah...

still never had a SSR drop on a map before in my time with this game so... who knows haha.

Is there no way to increase rates? Or the only option is try to form an environmentally friendly loli squad that can autobattle properly.
I wish there was a way to increase rates. But you essentially got the answer. For effective mining you have to go in with the Fletcher boats.

they have nowaki but where's yeswaki.

I'm sorry.

Foxes are retired for me and I didn't even get to use them yet. What a shame.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I wish there was a way to increase rates. But you essentially got the answer. For effective mining you have to go in with the Fletcher boats.

Fox are still stronger then Crane, and current PvP meta in Japan server is using Fox sister with Nagato for chance of Danmaku and huge buff to fox sister, or Jean Bart for her chance to launch cannon when the round start to wipe out front fleet of enemy chance.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Foxes are still better, 'cause they foxy.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Takao as the exchange character. Still no Hood/Enterprise. :/

At least she's new this time, so I might as well grab her.

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
I have 99 medals, so I can get Enterprise in the exchange. Should I get her or wait for the next SSR?

My main team right now is:
Kaga-Prince of Wales-Akagi
Prinz Eugen-Laffey-Takao

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
If you don't have Enterprise, get Enterprise. It's really that easy.

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
Is she really that good? I asked because Kaga and Akagi should go together, so I won't split that couple. Maybe Enterprise can go to my second fleet dunno

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Is she really that good? I asked because Kaga and Akagi should go together, so I won't split that couple. Maybe Enterprise can go to my second fleet dunno

The fox sister is more suited for PvP, for PvE, when you get to stage 10 and higher, they are considered tier 2 and Enterprise, or Illustrius would be better.

KHGQa4.png

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
And what's the best strategy to level up fast the newer ships? For example, I get Enterprise and she's level 1, while the rest of the team is like level 60. She needs to catch up.

-Amon-

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And what's the best strategy to level up fast the newer ships? For example, I get Enterprise and she's level 1, while the rest of the team is like level 60. She needs to catch up.

If you can't or won't spend all the day playing the game, the longest commissions ( 9h long ) look like the best choice to me.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Da
Glad Takao is the exchange but having her without also her sister hurts.
Same. Bought Taco and Sandy still 450+ medal.

Sandy retrofit needs a shit ton of resource, three extra Sandy or gold bullion, 60000 gold, 60 t3 gun plate, 50 t3 general plate, 18 t2 cruiser blueprint, 20 t3 blueprint, event only item.

At least she gain lots of fire power, main gun Mount, a unique barrage and even more anti air.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Give them double repair kit and they can usually survive up to world 4, especially with a healer. I level up Cassin than Dawn from lv1 to 70 in SP3.

Status
Not open for further replies.