• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Da

Same. Bought Taco and Sandy still 450+ medal.

Sandy retrofit needs a shit ton of resource, three extra Sandy or gold bullion, 60000 gold, 60 t3 gun plate, 50 t3 general plate, 18 t2 cruiser blueprint, 20 t3 blueprint, event only item.

At least she gain lots of fire power, main gun Mount, a unique barrage and even more anti air.

Actually she gains two different danmaku skill

One that fire every 16 shot, and another that fire every 20 second(starts at 50% and max level 100%)

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Used like 6000 oils to clear chapter 7. The map are so awful.

I probably overkill by using 6 lv90+ ships, but whatever.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Retrofit Leander, Ranger and Shouhou so far.

According to schedule Javelin should be in a month. Probably will skip her since elite retrofit cost 10 t3 blueprint and Laffey and Ayanami seems like a better investment.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Retrofit Leander, Ranger and Shouhou so far.

According to schedule Javelin should be in a month. Probably will skip her since elite retrofit cost 10 t3 blueprint and Laffey and Ayanami seems like a better investment.

Different speciality
But all 4 starter ship should be kaied as soon as possible.

Javelin with Queen. E. is the strongest defensive front fleet, great for PvE at later stage, and PvP too. good for manual or auto
Ayanami is the strongest torpedoe offense. Better suited for manual play and rush in and launch torpedoe as soon as kishin skill activate.

Laffey and Z23 are more cannon and danmaku type

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't really want anything from this event because I'm in a ssr bulin drought and my back line is already pretty much stacked, so naturally my very first pull I did about a minute after it went live gave me Shoukaku.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
The Hyuga clan was cool in Naruto and all but uh... 40 cubes spent so far and I've retired at least 5 of them. Not even a single Ise either...

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I got Shoukaku, who I wanted, so that's cool.

Let's check the gacha rate for Zuika--- oh

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Built until I ran out of gold, which was a decent amount. No sign of the new ships. I did get an inhumane amount of Chicagos, though. I also got my first Hyuuga and, more importantly, Enterprise, so that was nice.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Spent like 20 or so cubes and got Zuikako. Would have rather got her sister sincerely Zui can be bought with event currency. Zui also has a worse rate than her sister. Heh.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got the 1000 decor tokens for the last expansion on the first floor. Any idea when we'll be getting the next set of furniture? If it's soon I suppose I should hold off on the upgrade.

Oct 26, 2017
I finally got the 1000 decor tokens for the last expansion on the first floor. Any idea when we'll be getting the next set of furniture? If it's soon I suppose I should hold off on the upgrade.

Assuming we get the Halloween event this year, that will have it's own set. Should start about a week after this one ends and run for a week.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Does the 3x multiplier also apply to C and D?

Just beat B3 and it is much harder than the level indicates. My normal 50 oil fleet that can handle 6-4 fail to S rank with auto.

edit: put away my DD and use triple CL + Rodney instead. 11 oil lower and easy auto.

Last edited:

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
If it's the same as the Japanese version, then the 3x multiplier only applies to the normal stages. Hard stage gives more event points. The other thing for the event is to get Ise and Hyuuga, their decent blue BB's and when EN server gets the PR ship they will be good for researching Izumo.

Oct 26, 2017
Just now seeing how badly I need a low cost fleet with this event. Burned 4k in a day and any oil I get from missions is gone almost instantly. Probably not the best idea to use my main 2 45 cost fleets in content that is meant to be farmed lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just now seeing how badly I need a low cost fleet with this event. Burned 4k in a day and any oil I get from missions is gone almost instantly. Probably not the best idea to use my main 2 45 cost fleets in content that is meant to be farmed lol.

It's really helpful. I am lucky and just built one right before the event was announced. 22 oil cost and it can auto battle most stuff so far.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Fletcher, Charles Ausburne, Aulick, Unicorn, Erebus, and Shouhou.

Don't limit break them because that increases cost. My Unicorn is limit broken once as a mistake.
Awesome, thanks! I already have an MLB'd (and non-MLB'd) unicorn. I just need to farm a new copy of the others (aside from Shouhou who's still at MLB0, IIRC) and an Erebus.

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Nice to see the x3 benefit comes back after a day.
Also nice to see that the build 3 ships and get 15 victories are dailies as well.
This event isn't as grindy as I though it would be.

Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20181001-074957_AzurLane.jpg

Not complaining.

So been busy with the billion other games out there atm, what's the strategy for this event?

Just clear everything and grind?

What does 3x mean? Do I run every map once per day for like a 3x mat drop bonus or something?

Mankoto

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 28, 2017
Day one: Clear as much as you can. Don't worry about the 3 starring them.
Every day afterwards: Just clear them at least once for the 3x bonus.
If you do want to grind the materials and have the oil and fleets to do it, hard mode is the way to go from my understanding.

The 3x means when you beat the boss node, it'll drop 3x the amount of exchange material you would get otherwise.

elty

Oct 31, 2017

You can take away ship one at a time to see if you can handle it with lower cost. Blue ships are also cheaper to run.

Plus you don't really need to level up the same ship twice, because many ships can fill the same role. For example, Shouhou and Unicorn is quite similar, so I MLB Shouhou since I need to retrofit her, but Unicorn I kept at LB0. I also LB Rodney but keep Nelson 0LB. Only exception is I have 2 copies of Casin and Dawns - one LB0, the other going to be MLB for the retrofit.

Last edited:

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017
I was kind of anxious I wouldn't be able to get everything I wanted from this event, but I think it should be pretty manageable. I ran through each stage yesterday to take full advantage of the x3 bonuses for the rest of the event and I'm already up to almost 2k even before running them today.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
Got every possible ship for this event, including the common drop-only ships that otherwise wouldn't drop until like chapters 8-10.

Now it's time to just get a bunch of points to buy out the shop, which is doable with minimal effort.

I am so, so fucking glad this isn't the rerun version of Visitors Dyed in Red.

It would be so stressful and take a hundred times more effort.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Well you earn:

400 pts from daily
720 pts from running A1-B3 with 3x bonus

so 1120 pts per day, and event is 20 days so 22400 in total? If I recall you only need 26k points to clear the shop so it is 3600 extra point needed over 20 days. You also save 8000 points if you managed to get Zuikaku from drop or build.

Last edited:

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
Well you earn:

400 pts from daily
720 pts from running A1-B3 with 3x bonus

so 1120 pts per day, and event is 20 days so 22400 in total? If I recall you only need 26k points to clear the shop so it is 3600 extra point needed over 20 days.

Yep, that's WHY I'm glad this isn't the rerun version. If it was, then you could still buy the shop out with minimal effort, but then there's incentives on top of that to get all the way to 100,000 points before the event is over. THAT'S what I was dreading.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Yep, that's WHY I'm glad this isn't the rerun version. If it was, then you could still buy the shop out with minimal effort, but then there's incentives on top of that to get all the way to 100,000 points before the event is over. THAT'S what I was dreading.

but that incentive looks fairly minimum (sure, an extra copy of an elite ship that you can just LB with purple bullin) other than the T3 blueprints.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
but that incentive looks fairly minimum (sure, an extra copy of an elite ship that you can just LB with purple bullin) other than the T3 blueprints.

Yyyyeah, what the incentive is doesn't matter. If I'm presented with a goal, I'm going to do what I can to finish it. That's just how I am.

Plus that rainbow box at the end is hot.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Anyways, anyone bothering with hard mode? The stage is definitely harder than the level suggests. What blueprint does D1-3 drops?

It seems that the only reward is a furniture piece.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
I need to be better about fuel. RIP

Haven't looked into hard mode but I'll give it a go before the end so I can get that medal...

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone have a a formation I can copy for a low oil team that I can use to farm the event. My current team takes too much oil....

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
damn, im so pissed

running out of cube for Shoukaku.

got 6 SR Already.
Illustrious, 2x Enterprise, San Diego, Prinz Eugen, Zuikaku

and somehow still missing Shoukaku, the only unit that matters and 1 with rate up.

don't know how could this happen.

And still no Hood till this day....

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone have a a formation I can copy for a low oil team that I can use to farm the event. My current team takes too much oil....

My clearing fleet is 22 oil with Ranger, Cassin, Dawnes and Witchia. Ranger is lv95 while the rest are level 70s. Boss fleet is 39 oil lv82 Rodney, lv9x Leander, Belfast and Pheonix. Not that oil friendly but I don't mind getting Exp on all my shops.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
I just finished 3 starring all of the hard mode event maps. D-2 and D-3 are pretty rough to 3 star because of the "Defeat all enemies" objective; there are more ships than you have ammo and my Vestal is only level 50. Even with a repair ship though, D-3 has 11 ships besides the boss, which means even running one repair ship you'd be doing one fight (definitely not the boss) with zero ammo.

I just sucked it up and had my secondary fleet do a couple fights at 0 ammo. Still worked out alright.

Oct 26, 2017

Fletcher fleets (Fletcher + 2 Fletcher class ships) are considered really good for saving oil, it just takes a few days to actually build up Fletcher, as it's heavily reliant on her support skills. Your flagship is up to you, just make sure it's leveled and has some repair kits.

lolilolailo

Oct 27, 2017
Screenshot_20181001-074957_AzurLane.jpg

Not complaining.

So been busy with the billion other games out there atm, what's the strategy for this event?

Just clear everything and grind?

What does 3x mean? Do I run every map once per day for like a 3x mat drop bonus or something?
I got her today too. Now I'm drowning in SSR Aircrafts Carriers. I have Akagi, Kaga, Enterprise, Shoukaku and Illustrious. Can't fit them all in my fleets :(

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I just finished 3 starring all of the hard mode event maps. D-2 and D-3 are pretty rough to 3 star because of the "Defeat all enemies" objective; there are more ships than you have ammo and my Vestal is only level 50. Even with a repair ship though, D-3 has 11 ships besides the boss, which means even running one repair ship you'd be doing one fight (definitely not the boss) with zero ammo.

I just sucked it up and had my secondary fleet do a couple fights at 0 ammo. Still worked out alright.

What do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.