• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017

I was able to 3 star C-1, C-2, C-3, D-1, and D-2 with two 2:2 fleets. They were:

1: Queen Elizabeth + Unicorn : Edinburgh + Wichita
2: Yorktown + Yamashiro : Laffey + Phoenix.

Keep in mind I was forcing myself to use girls that weren't level 100 so I could keep getting experience. It could've been a lot easier if I'd used my strongest girls.

But for D-3, on the run where I had to clear 11 fleets before fighting the boss, I switched to two full fleets. Same fleets as above except I added Illustrious and Ayanami to the first fleet and replaced Yorktown with Akagi + Kaga and added Portland to the second fleet.

So:

1: Queen Elizabeth + Unicorn + Illustrious : Edinburgh + Wichita + Ayanami
2: Akagi + Yamashiro + Kaga : Laffey + Phoenix + Portland

After the D-3 run where I had to kill EVERY fleet, I switched back to the two 2:2 setups.

What units can fight with 0 ammo?

Akagi + Kaga in one fleet still do a million damage even with the -50% damage penalty from 0 ammo if their yellow skills are maxed. May as well enjoy it now before we get to the endgame chapters where Carriers and Light Carriers start being bad for damage.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got trolled in my daily build. Event construction, 4:20! Long timer, could it be Shouk...

...er nope, Enterprise.

I mean, I'm happy to get her after all of this time (been trying since launch), but I was hoping for a limited ship. Knowing my luck, she'll be next in the medal exchange now. :/

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
I got trolled in my daily build. Event construction, 4:20! Long timer, could it be Shouk...

...er nope, Enterprise.

I mean, I'm happy to get her after all of this time (been trying since launch), but I was hoping for a limited ship. Knowing my luck, she'll be next in the medal exchange now. :/

Well, you've got the time wrong for Shoukaku any way, but congrats on Enterprise.

Enterprise is 4:20:00, but Shoukaku (and Zuikaku) is 4:30:00.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I built 3 Zuikaku before I got my first Shoukaku. Which is ridiculous considering Zuikaku is supposedly .7% while Shoukaku is 2%. Good luck.
Oh man, that must have been rage-inducing. Congrats on succeeding in the end, at least!

I'm only going to do my single build per day, as I want to save for the next event and this one (apparently?) gets a re-run eventually, along with Akatsuki who I'd be pulling for anyway. Here's hoping I get lucky in those daily builds!

Oct 26, 2017
Can see why people hate the fox mines so much lol. Got Kaga within the first dozen or so runs, but now I'm at 60ish and nothing. Can't seem to get any of the starters either, although I have everyone except Laffey. At least this is a good way to level my Fletcher fleet and slowly make my way to rank 50.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Just got my second Erebus. Not sure what to do with it. The first one is part of my low oil fleet, so I don't actually want to limit break her. I'm low on space, but it feels like it would be a waste to retire her. Just like with Fusou... I've got three extras of her that I haven't used to LB the main one yet because I think I heard that she's supposed to be a good low cost unit.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Just got my second Erebus. Not sure what to do with it. The first one is part of my low oil fleet, so I don't actually want to limit break her. I'm low on space, but it feels like it would be a waste to retire her. Just like with Fusou... I've got three extras of her that I haven't used to LB the main one yet because I think I heard that she's supposed to be a good low cost unit.
It always a good thing to LB at least a copy of everyone, as it helps towards your completion rewards. I say lock her and start leveling her up, and keep your low-cost Erebus separate.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Can see why people hate the fox mines so much lol. Got Kaga within the first dozen or so runs, but now I'm at 60ish and nothing. Can't seem to get any of the starters either, although I have everyone except Laffey. At least this is a good way to level my Fletcher fleet and slowly make my way to rank 50.
I'm at about 250 runs with 4 Kaga and not an Akagi in sight. Welcome to the Cult of the Fox.

Oct 26, 2017
Got Akagi as well, so nice being able to auto while watching a movie. Still no sign of Laffey though. Probably took another dozen past what I had done when I stopped earlier.

Last edited:

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
My San Diego is now level 60 and 2LB, and I have 2 dupes to MLB her as soon as she hits 70.

I'm gonna be prepared for her retrofit. The newest Chinese tier list has San Diego at Tier 0 (the highest tier) after her retrofit.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
My San Diego is now level 60 and 2LB, and I have 2 dupes to MLB her as soon as she hits 70.

I'm gonna be prepared for her retrofit. The newest Chinese tier list has San Diego at Tier 0 (the highest tier) after her retrofit.

Pretty much, she gets two danmaku skills(One activate every 20 second, one activate every 16th shot), the highest firepower, and anti-air.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I'm having the worst luck with retrofit blueprints for Shouhou. I always get either blue or gold, never purple.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Akashi quest line though, wee!

Edit: oh wait I forgot it required you to play all the way to 8-4, crap

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Of course now that I'm working on my Shouhou retrofit I get a Unicorn through construction haha.

I am grinding the event fairly hard though so maybe I'll be able to get to world 7 forward soon.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
My friend and I just calculated, and if you perfectly optimize the way you do her quest, the earliest you can have Akashi is October 28th, due to a lot of her quest being time gated.

Oct 26, 2017
I have not even started chapter 6, even though I could probably push through it without 3 starring. At least the new content is permanent lol. Although I'm going to be screwed if they added in the starter retros soon and I don't have the plates.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Got a Enterprise dupe. Not going to bother with 3 pulls daily anymore. 2% chance for just one ship is quite low and 200 ema isn't a big reward.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13550

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Only 8000 merit to go before i can get South Dakota.
And i dunno if should get Enterprise from the exchange or wait for the next one in 3 days >_>

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Ah see i had no clue if she was any good. Gonna get her then.

Tier 0 is best, and higher tier is not as good
Other new thing is that each faction have a core ship that buff it's own faction(Like Queen E.) now.

1FRc4d.png

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
WARNING:

Do NOT enhance your Zuikaku at the moment.

There's a bug where it'll show she's gaining stats but then her stats revert back down after you already spend the girls.

The devs have been aware since last Sunday, but they're all on vacation for the week.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
One thing I really wish this game had is a x2/x3 speed option. Grinding on auto is fine, but it's still a little slow for me and, considering how much it needs to be done, takes up so much time.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Beat D3 finally. Not that hard when going in with 2x65 oil fleet,

Now not sure if I should do B3 still or D2. D2 drop some nice stuff on paper.

Last edited:

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If I can't farm this event well or get everything, what should I be focusing on getting first and then second and third?

EDIT: Also, what node should I be farming?

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
If I can't farm this event well or get everything, what should I be focusing on getting first and then second and third?

EDIT: Also, what node should I be farming?

Focus on these three things.

eEVyZu9.png

If you're not strong enough to farm D-3, then farm B-3 if you're in a rush to get event currency, otherwise farm B-2 because it's only 20 less currency per run compared to B-3, and B-2 has gold Belfast gun blueprints (best explosive damage CL gun). B-3 only has garbage blueprints.

This is of course assuming you don't want or already have Akatsuki/Zuikaku. They drop in B-3 only if you can't handle the hard maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.