• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yay got NC with 315 left to go :) :) :)

Still only getting Washingtons from limited build but will probably have lots of cubes saved up at the end from only doing 3/day.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
1. Got about 14k gold so did another 9 pulls - got Kalk but nothing else
2. Do the daily 3 pulls - got nothing
3. Get another 5K gold- decide to rage pull. Washington finally!

Also complete phase 1 to 3 so I am good to go ion this event.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
1. Got about 14k gold so did another 9 pulls - got Kalk but nothing else
2. Do the daily 3 pulls - got nothing
3. Get another 5K gold- decide to rage pull. Washington finally!

Also complete phase 1 to 3 so I am good to go ion this event.

Grats on Washington.

How the hell do you even beat EX stage? It's basically true bullet hell except there is no avenue of escape.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
So far in building for this event I've gotten twi Minnies, two Colorados, Maryland, Belfast, and, somehow, two Prinzes Eugen. I wonder if Washington is trying to build suspense or just doesn't like me.

Sapo84

Oct 31, 2017
So far in building for this event I've gotten twi Minnies, two Colorados, Maryland, Belfast, and, somehow, two Prinzes Eugen. I wonder if Washington is trying to build suspense or just doesn't like me.
5 Washington, 7 Colorado, 4 Maryland, 3 Hoods, 1 Prinz, 1 Takao and 0 Minneapolis.
Sadly it's just how RNG works (I hope 5 is my lucky number since I got Akagi after dropping 5 Kaga...).

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I like Minneapolis' default outfit a lot more than the school skin, but I feel like it's my duty to buy it since she's my one true love.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like the upgrade cost for the new F4U and Fire Control Radar is discounted by mistake. Better upgrade it to +10 before they revert it back to a higher cost on Nov 15.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
So, I tend to not use quick finishers, especially when these events are going on. I like to build three ships at a time so that even if the first two don't have an interesting build time I can pretend the third one will.

I ordered a new ship built. I saw one under construction at 4:49:whatever. I knewI knew Washington's build time was 4:50:00, so I got excited. Then I noticed that the ship I'd just ordered built hadn't begun constriction. I'd already had a few ships in the queue, and one that was complete. It was entirely possible that it was just another Hood that had been under construction for a while. I decided to end the suspense and use a quick finisher.

Finally, Washington GET! I don't have to build any more event ships!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nep-Nep coming on Black Friday!

unknown.png

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
I'll build minimally for the Neptunia girls but they actually DON'T count in the collection stat so I'm not worried about getting everyone for once.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Are any of the Neptunia ships part of the meta configuration? I probably just want to save for the next major event - hopefully Nagato (can't wait to use the game breaking Fox Sisters and Nagato meta) or Tirpitz.

Finally get the fat boy in phase three, of course he only drops at the next to the last 10 rolls before I clear out the phase. Been doing 3 rolls a day except the first day and have gotten zero additional Washington or Minnie (or any SRs for that matter) - but I know once I start investing Bulin they will start dropping.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
Are any of the Neptunia ships part of the meta configuration? I probably just want to save for the next major event - hopefully Nagato (can't wait to use the game breaking Fox Sisters and Nagato meta) or Tirpitz.

Finally get the fat boy in phase three, of course he only drops at the next to the last 10 rolls before I clear out the phase. Been doing 3 rolls a day except the first day and have gotten zero additional Washington or Minnie (or any SRs for that matter) - but I know once I start investing Bulin they will start dropping.

All of the Neptunia ships are actually pretty terrible.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Finally got North Carolina. I'm gonna slow down my attempts for Washington to the three per day til the end.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
And it looks like Ayanami retrofit is coming. What are some non starter DD (purple) that has a good retrofit?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, time to go into gold-hoarding mode and not spend unless I'm near the cap. Sure, the Neptunia girls are bad units, but they're still the Neptunia girls.
Yeah, I know they're not the best ships but damn it...it's Neptunia! I'll probably budget 80 cubes or so and see what I get, but I won't go all-in on these. Sorry Neptunia. I'm definitely grabbing the furniture with my decor tokens, though.

Congrats on the Washington, BTW!

I still don't have Javelin. I've gotten duplicates of both Laffey and Z23, but not a single Javelin. Oh well. :/

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
Excited about Ayanami retrofit! I retrofit Laffey and Z23 already, and Javelin is low on my priority list because I was waiting for Ayanami.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
my last 21 SR is not a featured SR.

14 SR and failed to pulled Shoukaku.

7 SR so far and failed to pull either Washington or Minnesotta

Man, what kind of curse is this.

whats the point of saving anymore when your luck is as bad as this.

Liethe

Nov 19, 2017
I feel you.
8 Washington, 1 Warspite, 3 Hood, 2 Takao, 1 Prinz and 0 Minneapolis.

Gacha hell sucks and it really makes me less involved in the game.
wow dude, just wanted to post to say sorry you have such terrible luck! I really feel the despair...

I was in your exact situation today numbers-wise except I was only up to 4 washingtons. that was already ultra despair mode for me. I finally gave in and cracked into my gems for more cubes after spending all the ones I saved up. thank god Minnie finally dropped before I spent all my gems too. I'm free of the Fallen Wings curse!

I believe you'll get her too! don't give up!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
my last 21 SR is not a featured SR.

14 SR and failed to pulled Shoukaku.

7 SR so far and failed to pull either Washington or Minnesotta

Man, what kind of curse is this.

whats the point of saving anymore when your luck is as bad as this.

I feel you.
8 Washington, 1 Warspite, 3 Hood, 2 Takao, 1 Prinz and 0 Minneapolis.

Gacha hell sucks and it really makes me less involved in the game.
Sorry guys, that's some horrible luck. :/

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
As much as the randomness of the gacha can suck (Got my 7th Maryland, still no Washington) at least the game doesn't have the "pay money to have better chance at gacha" gross shit so many of these games have.

Isro

Oct 30, 2017
As much as the randomness of the gacha can suck (Got my 7th Maryland, still no Washington) at least the game doesn't have the "pay money to have better chance at gacha" gross shit so many of these games have.

This right here is one of the biggest draw for me.

You can get the dopamine fix from Gacha without spending any money or irresponsibly.

Sapo84

Oct 31, 2017
Still missing

Ning Hai
Edinburgh
Izusu
Atago

Ping Hai
Illustrious

and a bunch of retrofits (I just realized that retrofits are counted in the collection percentage).

I'm amazed that people are able to already have 98/99% collection rating, I still haven't finished a single starter retrofit and I only have 13 gold destroyer blueprint (and I've done my fair share of hard 5-1).

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Well Z23 retrofit really just need 5 gold blue print, since 3 of them is on some useless dead end node and 2 is the last skill... I imagine you can also skip nodes in other retrofits.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Ping Hai
Illustrious

and a bunch of retrofits (I just realized that retrofits are counted in the collection percentage).

I'm amazed that people are able to already have 98/99% collection rating, I still haven't finished a single starter retrofit and I only have 13 gold destroyer blueprint (and I've done my fair share of hard 5-1).

For a while I had some weird luck where I was getting more gold bp's than purple ones, and purples were becoming the bottleneck.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
When dealing with maps where the # of enemy fleets exceeds the amount of ammo between my fleets, and there is no resupply on the map, what are my options as far as getting that 3rd sink everybody star?

Tough it out with the ammo penalty, hope one of the "?" squares drops an ammo, or?

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
When dealing with maps where the # of enemy fleets exceeds the amount of ammo between my fleets, and there is no resupply on the map, what are my options as far as getting that 3rd sink everybody star?

Tough it out with the ammo penalty, hope one of the "?" squares drops an ammo, or?

You can bring Vestal and level her skill and you can get an extra ammo, or you just have to tough it out. Usually easier to go back and do them for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.