• iOS/Safari issues when launching the site from mobile home screens should now be fixed! A2HS button compatibility on Android Firefox has also been fixed! Add some purple to your home screen today.

Azur Lane |OT| I'm USS Big Wasp Yo, friends call me bumblebee adult it.

Oct 25, 2017
Bu- wha- h- how did you have just one cube?!?! Gold has been the limiting factor for me since the early days. I couldn't get down that low if I tried.
I've been trying without much luck for an Atago since the last event.

Conversely, I don't spend much gold otherwise and I've never been short really, I have ~130k or so now.

Oct 31, 2017
Seriously? With the discount going on I am buying all the T3 plate, T3 book and food. Rretrofit also cost $$ and I retrofit ships if I have more than enough bueprint.

Oct 30, 2017
I'm having coin troubles as well. I don't like this solution but I'm considering not taking advantage of the cheaper upgrade plates until I get everything I want from construction.

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously? With the discount going on I am buying all the T3 plate, T3 book and food. Rretrofit also cost $$ and I retrofit ships if I have more than enough bueprint.
I'm sure I'm not making the most of my gold. I've started buying more books and stuff from the store but really before then I was never in short supply, even for the higher tier stuff. Not having paid any money, the only thing I'm really short on is cubes and gems. Retrofits do need a bunch of stuff but I've mostly already done the ones that interest me and are available.

Oct 27, 2017
Got Ashigara off a random build. Since Kaga can be purchased with points I no longer need to do event builds. It's nice to get an event's builds out of the way early for once.

Oct 25, 2017
Is Ashigara worth aiming for? I already have Amagi (after 80 something builds) and got Kaga as a drop today. Still no Ashigara though. :/

BTW, this is the first event where the story actually interested me. I hope future events are like this.

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea if Ashigara is worth anything from a gameplay perspective, but since this is a collection game...

And yeah, the story this time is several steps above anything they've done prior to this. It helps that it doesn't read like it was just machine translated this time, but the production values were clearly increased.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I think I still noticed one or two spelling errors, but as a whole it was a lot more cohesive. Nice final battle too.

And I guess I'll keep trying for Ashigara in my daily pulls. I mean, I need to do it for cubes anyway. I do really like her design, so here's hoping.

Oct 31, 2017
Is Ashigara worth aiming for? I already have Amagi (after 80 something builds) and got Kaga as a drop today. Still no Ashigara though. :/

BTW, this is the first event where the story actually interested me. I hope future events are like this.
I still miss Naka and Kaga.

By the way how many points are people aiming for? I am thinking 55000 for the gold print.

Oct 25, 2017
I still miss Naka and Kaga.

By the way how many points are people aiming for? I am thinking 55000 for the gold print.
Kaga you can get from the exchange shop, so no worries there. As for Naka, she's only a Rare, so I'd like to think you'll get her from your daily event builds between now and when it ends. But then, I've done a bunch of pulls and didn't hit the 15% rate-up on Ashigara, so anything is possible.

As for points, I haven't really decided. I probably should, just to set myself a limit/goal.

Oct 31, 2017
Got Taka and bought Kaga. Guess I am done with the event other than grinding point.

Going to do three light build a day and if I get st Louis I will buy the skin.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I am just now realizing you can scroll the Point Exchange shop menu up and down...I wonder if I've missed this in other events...

Ugh, think i'm up to my 5th 2:05:00 and they are all takaos lol. I did just manage to swing Nelson off of 2-3 so I think i'm off to 6-4 for yuudachi.

Last edited: