• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
well, shit.
i just got paid but i'm not in a position to splurge, i guess let's just hope she comes home on my dailies :/

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like doing PVP right now will re-reward you with all your ranking rewards (Petty Officer, Captain, etc...). Didn't see anything about that in the patch notes, so you might want to do it before they catch on.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Things in AL get screwed up with the DST changes, and PvP is always the buggiest. Being a game developed in China (no DST), they obviously never developed it with that particular situation in mind.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
For the first time in forever I managed to used up all my oil on 10-3, and almost get full lecture hall exp.

Still no St Louis which is the only ship I need from drop.

Last edited:

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Got Sirius! And Duke of York!
im finally done with this event, ahaha
Grats on finally getting Sirius.

Duke was pretty much a given though as long as you played enough every day. At any rate, now you can rest for a few days before they start up the Prelude under the Moon mini event and the unlocking of chapter 11 (and probably chapter 7+ hard mode as well).

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Hot damn, finally got Niizuki. Nothing like completing the drop-only ship collection right before an update that'll add more of them... Oh well, chapter 11 will be a slow burn anyhow. It's going to take around a week just to get two full fleets to level 105, and over twice that if I want to get all ships to 110 before going into ship farming mode. (Times due to mental module acquisition rates rather than experience needed.)

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yay finally got Atago from Special build :) With this I think I have no reason to do Heavy or Special until they add to the pool. Still missing lots of ships from Light construction though.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I have been in the heavy pool for awhile now but nada. Besides Atago I can also use PoW, Warspite and Takao for limit breaking.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I just awaken Amagi and she is immediately lv 105. I don't even know where does those exp come from.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I just awaken Amagi and she is immediately lv 105. I don't even know where does those exp come from.
I think it was in a recent update's notes that your lvl 100 ships would start accumulating EXP again even if they haven't been awakened yet.

Nice to see that the EXP needed for 101+ isn't as much as 100. Huh, doesn't increase limits on reinforce though.

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I think it was in a recent update's notes that your lvl 100 ships would start accumulating EXP again even if they haven't been awakened yet.

Nice to see that the EXP needed for 101+ isn't as much as 100. Huh, doesn't increase limits on reinforce though.

I just awake Tirpitz and she is also lv 105. I only used her in D3 boss fleet so she is probably used less than 20 times since the recent update (March 10). I don't think that's enough to level to 105 so maybe they actually enable this function much sooner?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I just awake Tirpitz and she is also lv 105. I only used her in D3 boss fleet so she is probably used less than 20 times since the recent update (March 10). I don't think that's enough to level to 105 so maybe they actually enable this function much sooner?
There was talk on the subreddit about how it looked like ships were accumulating experience already, an update was supposed to wipe said experience, but then it didn't.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Yukikaze incoming, so looks like the next event will be the rerun of Visitors Dyed in Red. At least I haven't MLB'd Shoukaku or Zuikaku yet, so getting them while hunting for Yukikaze won't be a complete waste. Ideally I'll get her and Mogami quickly though and be done with builds.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't MLB'd the crane sisters, either. It'll be nice to save some gold bulins. Hopefully the newcomers won't take many cubes. Sure, I've gotten my cube stockpile back up a bit, but still...

elty

Oct 31, 2017
By the way, this is the first gacha game that I can roll for everything without paying. I wonder if there is any other game like this?

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Red rerun this Thursday, I thought we we will have more time. I still haven't done any world 11 yet :/

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Event is 14 days. 400 points from task, 540 points from 3x bonus on B maps. This gives 13160 points daily.

28000 points to clear the shop, 70000 points to receive all the good rewards (gold blueprint). Looks like lots of grinding this time.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Red rerun this Thursday, I thought we we will have more time. I still haven't done any world 11 yet :/
Chapter 11 isn't going anywhere, and the ships dropped in that chapter aren't essential. I haven't even bothered with it yet. I'm just farming ch 10 while building up my fleet levels past 100. Will make autoing 11 that much easier when I finally decide to bother with it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Event is 14 days. 400 points from task, 540 points from 3x bonus on B maps. This gives 13160 points daily.

28000 points to clear the shop, 70000 points to receive all the good rewards (gold blueprint). Looks like lots of grinding this time.
This...doesn't sound like fun. :(

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

Meh, while being gated from retrofitting can be annoying, I don't find it so annoying that I'd be willing to grind that far.
Chapter 11 isn't going anywhere, and the ships dropped in that chapter aren't essential. I haven't even bothered with it yet. I'm just farming ch 10 while building up my fleet levels past 100.
Yeah, no reason to rush the chapters. I only just cleared chapter 9. I'd gotten stuck on 9-4 for a while and didn't bother trying it again until this week.

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
Just 3 starred all of chapter 11 and was lucky enough to get a Sendai out of it. Columbia and Agano can wait for now I guess.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
40 builds, ZKK, SKK, Yukikaze, 2 Nowaki, 2 Mogami. Also one Ise and Hyuga so I can build them as a pure BB.

Done!

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Also 40 builds. Two Shoukaku, two Takao, 2 Nowaki, 3 Ise, 4 Hyuuga.

Not a single new ship yet.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
I've gotten like 3 Ise, 3 Hyuuga so far. Nothing else as of yet.

I do forget that event mobs tend to punch above their weight. Gotta be careful using lower level ships.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got Zuikaku, Yukikaze, Nowaki, Hyuuga with 30 builds. Going back to 3/day while I save up some more money. At least I don't need to worry about saving up 8k to buy Zui in the shop.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Shoukaku came to me early on (got two of her over all), but Yukikaze took me like 100 cubes, it was brutal. Got em' all though (rare and elite as well) and I have Zuikaku from last time, so I don't need to worry there.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Shoukaku came to me early on (got two of her over all), but Yukikaze took me like 100 cubes, it was brutal. Got em' all though (rare and elite as well) and I have Zuikaku from last time, so I don't need to worry there.

100 cubes is just 50 builds, which is the expected value of 2% so not really brutal. At least cube is plentiful unlike FGO ....

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Made a 10-build before going to bed last night. Nothing but yet another copy of Ise and Nowaki. Made yet another 10-build this morning, got Mogami and Yukikaze. So I got the new ones in a total of 60 builds. Not bad compared to how long it took me to get Sirius. I'm below 200 cubes again, but just barely.

Anyone know if Atago is included in this event build pool? Debating between doing the daily builds in the event pool for possible free limit breaks or going back to hunting for her, so it would be really nice if it turned out I could do both.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Montpelier next patch... finally something other than Sandy and Belfast in the light pool.

In the same patch for JP: Belchan event and PR SHIPS!

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
There's no point in correlating what came with a JP/CN patch and what we'll get. We're not running on the exact same schedule.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
So they are bringing the new AP debuff next patch. I guess it is too time consuming to exclude it in their code base.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
After the game trolling me with like 6 Ise and 4 Hyuuga on the first day, I got Yukikaze on Friday, Nowaki on Saturday and then both St. Louis and Aurora on Sunday.

Now I just need Honolulu and Jintsuu to move on from World 10.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Got Monty in 15~ build. I think I will MLB her naturally before getting Denver...

Last edited:

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Took 108 builds to get Yukikaze. Definitely one of the more elusive ships I've rolled for. Back to cube conservation mode for me until the next major event.

As for the new light builds, I'm not going to exert any effort beyond the minimum daily builds. They're always going to be there and none of the added ships are worth the effort for me. They're not bad by any means, but I just find the Cleveland class ship designs boring - something that applies to many of the USS ships for me. HMS and IJN ships follow a strong theming, but USS ships are so scattershot in design. For every one I like, there's another that I only keep for completionist's sake.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Just got Montpelier and the reward for building the 20 ships so other than the three builds a day for Ema my hardcore building is done for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.