• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
8YKboC9.png

Happy with this start

Oct 25, 2017
I want them just 'cause of Neptunia, this is a ship collecting game after all. They might not be useful, and they don't count towards your collection, but I don't care. They're cute, so I'm trying for them.

Yep I just pool for cutes. I'm barely caring about the gameplay lol. Just autobattle while working or playing other games.

wilstreak

Dec 1, 2017
in the last 10 days i am farming 3-1 Hard daily for t4 destroyer.

Only got 1.

I don't really remember, but the rate should not be this low.

Retrofit Ayanami will take eternity (have already retrofitted laffey and z23 though).

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I have over 300 cubes saved for this event, and I'm properly saving my gold this time, as well. I've almost hit the soft cap a couple times - just barely staying below it. This time, gold will not constrain my builds until I've gotten in a respectable amount!
Oh, what a fool I was! Gold was so quick to restrain my builds! I've still over 280 cubes, but no gold with which to use them. Woe! Woe is my penniless fate!

(Just Purple Heart and Green Heart are left.)

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, what a fool I was! Gold was so quick to restrain my builds! I've still over 280 cubes, but no gold with which to use them. Woe! Woe is my penniless fate!

(Just Purple Heart and Green Heart are left.)
...is what I said. Purple Heart has finally showed up, so now I'll be sticking to the daily builds until Green Heart is on rate up.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Ok this 14 day Akashi quest is some BS.
Akashi's questline in general is BS. She really, really doesn't want to join any Commander's fleet. After the 14x replenishment quest, she sends you on quests that rely on specific daily challenges, then you need a bunch of Sakura tech packs, to defeat 8-4, and then five more days of grinding hard mode maps.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
...is what I said. Purple Heart has finally showed up, so now I'll be sticking to the daily builds until Green Heart is on rate up.
Congrats!

I still need Purple Heart which is strange, since I got two of the SRR that aren't on rate-up. I'm sticking to daily builds now and will likely do a couple extra on the final day for her. I know she's not especially useful, but it's Nep-Nep!

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks.
I still need Purple Heart which is strange, since I got two of the SRR that aren't on rate-up. I'm sticking to daily builds now and will likely do a couple extra on the final day for her. I know she's not especially useful, but it's Nep-Nep!
Yep-yep! It would be nice if Nep-Nep and friends were good units, but they're good characters and that's enough.

By the way, how messed up is it that we have to "Oath" the CPU and basic forms separately?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks.

Yep-yep! It would be nice if Nep-Nep and friends were good units, but they're good characters and that's enough.

By the way, how messed up is it that we have to "Oath" the CPU and basic forms separately?
Very.

More rings, more gems, more money! They are treated as separate characters though, so I can't really blame them.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a good way to level up characters aside from the commission that gives 8000 exp and putting characters in the dorm?
One of the missions I have to do to unlock Vert is clear one of the event stages 5 times but I can't even clear the first one even though the characters I'm using are at least the same level as the highest levelled enemy.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
So anyone beat EX? Vert before the boss is killing my backline. But if I use my air strike then I don't have the DPS to bring down the charge timer from boss.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I give up on Purple Heart. She's the only SSR I have left to get and she won't come to me. Just spent over 100 cubes and got 4-5 SSR including many on non-rate up but not her. :/

Whatever, I reached my 400 cube minimum so I won't be going beyond the daily pulls from here on out. As much as I'd love Nep, I'm not about to go all out for a ship I'll never likely use. Sorry Nep-Nep.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Don't give up. I just got purple heart in a daily draw after doing 40 draws with only white heart.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got Black Heart. Just that and the other not-so-rares so far.

How do I unlock Chapter 6 Hard? Assuming it is out in NA, I've cleared/3 starred all the other hard chapters.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Don't give up. I just got purple heart in a daily draw after doing 40 draws with only white heart.
I'm not giving up entirely, but I won't go beyond the daily pulls either. There are better events to save up for and don't want to leave myself too short cube-wise. :(

Congrats to you on the Nep, though!

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think so. Just to make sure: How is your fleet's equipment? Are you upgrading the equipment you give them?
I hadn't been doing anything with equipment because all the different types of items just confuse me, so I just equipped everyone in my fleets and then upgraded as much equipment as I could and now I can beat the first event stage if I save one of my fleets just for the boss fight.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I'm not giving up entirely, but I won't go beyond the daily pulls either. There are better events to save up for and don't want to leave myself too short cube-wise. :(

Congrats to you on the Nep, though!
Well I still need the other 3 non rate up ships. So you are just 1 ship away but I am 3.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I hadn't been doing anything with equipment because all the different types of items just confuse me, so I just equipped everyone in my fleets and then upgraded as much equipment as I could and now I can beat the first event stage if I save one of my fleets just for the boss fight.

There are lots of choices for equipment, but usually you can just stick with one or 2 if you don't care about min maxing. I think it is safe to just +6 any of the below. Bolded means you can probably go to +8/10 if the equipment is on your main ship.

BB Gun: purple twin 410mm for speed, purple triple 406mm Mk 6 for damage
CA Gun: Gold or purple 203mm Tbtsk
CL Gun: Purple twin 150mm Tbtsk or gold triple 155mm
DD Gun: Gold or Purple Twin 127mm
Torpedo: gold/purple quinta 533 or purple quad 533
AA: Probably anything purple or gold with over 25/28/30 range.
Fighter: Gold F6F or purple F4U
Bomber: Purple SBC2
Torpedo bomber: Gold or purple Barracuda, or purple Tenzan

Aux:
BB: Gold/purple SG Radar
CV: Gold/purple Steam catapult and drop tank
DD CL Monitor: Repair kit

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Finally get Isuzu from 7-3. I actually started farming 7-3 before the Fallen Wing event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got desperate and spent another 30 cubes since this is the last day with Purple Heart on rate-up. No Purple Heart.

Nep, why do you hate me?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe she's just purposefully creating suspense to make her eventual arrival more dramatic when she shows up while not on rate-up. That sounds like something Neptune would do. "The heroine always arrives late!" or something like that.

Of course, considering that it's Neptune we're talking about here, there's always the possibility that she could mess it up.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe she's just purposefully creating suspense to make her eventual arrival more dramatic when she shows up while not on rate-up. That sounds like something Neptune would do. "The heroine always arrives late!" or something like that.

Of course, considering that it's Neptune we're talking about here, there's always the possibility that she could mess it up.
I'm going to hope for the former and not the latter, haha.

white heart and green heart are the ones I'm still missing
I wish I could have given you my dupes. Last night I used them as LB materials on my primary copies. :(

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I'm still trying to get Blanc, I've gotten Noire, Purple Heart and 3 White Hearts... Didn't realize it'd be this hard to get a Elite ship.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
35 builds or so. Only 2 SSR. And still no Green Heart.

Since my cube has drop to 400, not going to do any mass build anymore.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got Green this morning, just her and White for me so far and scraping the bottom of the barrel for cubes :(

Retro!

Oct 25, 2017
I have all the ships and the event maps cleared and I don't even like Neptunia

Where was this energy when I was hunting for Shoukaku

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Neptune is full of energy, that's why

(still on the look out for green heart and white heart)

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think Green Heart is coming home. I've built and I've built, and I've gotten a Takao, two Enterprises, a second Black Heart, a second Purple Heart, and I think two more Noires, but Green Heart just doesn't want to show up. I've gotten down below 140 cubes!

Of course, I'll still keep building as much as I can until the event is over. I want to complete the set. But my odds aren't looking good.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I don't think Green Heart is coming home. I've built and I've built, and I've gotten a Takao, two Enterprises, a second Black Heart, a second Purple Heart, and I think two more Noires, but Green Heart just doesn't want to show up. I've gotten down below 140 cubes!

Of course, I'll still keep building as much as I can until the event is over. I want to complete the set. But my odds aren't looking good.
Sorry man, I'm the same with Purple Heart. I've come to terms with it.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry man, I'm the same with Purple Heart. I've come to terms with it.
Thanks. Yeah, it's disappointing, but they're losing more than I am. I was considering finally buying some gems so I could get all their outfits if I got everyone. But as long as Green Heart doesn't show up, that isn't happening. No buying gems! No buying outfits!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks. Yeah, it's disappointing, but they're losing more than I am. I was considering finally buying some gems so I could get all their outfits if I got everyone. But as long as Green Heart doesn't show up, that isn't happening. No buying gems! No buying outfits!
Money saved!

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
EXCEPT NOT! Literally the build after I made that post, Green Heart arrived!

They knew what I said! They freaking knew! Which is really damn creepy especially since I'm not posting from my tablet, but hey, I got everyone now!

Good thing I only said "considering", leaving myself an out if I decide against it...

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

They knew what I said! They freaking knew! Which is really damn creepy especially since I'm not posting from my tablet, but hey, I got everyone now!

Good thing I only said "considering", leaving myself an out if I decide against it...
Wow, congrats! I should try that, haha.

elty

Oct 31, 2017

Lol. Reward the game when it rewards you.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Just got Green Heart. Only have White Heart missing but she's not on rate-up so I'm probably not getting her. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.