• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
Finished with chapter 10, farming for Jintsuu was a pain without danger level but finally got her tonight.

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
So as a relatively new player is San Diego worth the exchanging Medals for? I can't seem to dig through the memes enough to figure it out. The proto Bulin on the exchange right now it looking mighty tempting.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Sandy is not very good at the moment and you can build her in so three pool so you will have lots of her eventually. However medal is quite easy to earn (I have over 1000 already) and sandy will become the best CL through retrofit so you should get her if you have more than enough medal (like, 300+).

Last edited:

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
Do get the gold bullin first though and honestly I wouldn't even get San Diego, you'll be seeing her pop up a lot in your builds.

AmethystEnd

Oct 26, 2017
AYYYYYY, WE ALSO GOT BOSS ONLY HARD MODE ALONG WITH DANGER LEVEL. THAT SHIT DIDN'T GET IMPLEMENTED AT THE SAME TIME AS DANGER LEVEL IN JP/CN!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Looks like we are getting the current JP new year event on Jan 10. Save your cube for Amagi.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I actually managed to get all of the Divergent Chessboard event characters, which surprised me after the Neptunia event destroyed me. I rewarded them by buying Graf Zeppelin's L2D skin. I wanted to get Z46 too, but they're so expensive and I know they'll continue to add them so I'd rather save the gems for the more...ahem!...busty ladies.

Excited for Amagi's event!

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I actually managed to get all of the Divergent Chessboard event characters, which surprised me after the Neptunia event destroyed me. I rewarded them by buying Graf Zeppelin's L2D skin. I wanted to get Z46 too, but they're so expensive and I know they'll continue to add them so I'd rather save the gems for the more...ahem!...busty ladies.

Excited for Amagi's event!

Grats, I managed to get all ships from both events after complaining here (and did another 20 builds).

Get your wallet ready with 18 new skins from next event, if we get them all.

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks, congrats to you too!

I really hope I get Amagi, she looks amazing. But then, I guess it depends on how many SSR ships share her rate-up. :(

She is 2%. Kaga BB is 0.5% but also as a drop / point reward.

I heard Kaga BB can be paired with Akagi to trigger her skill. This would be a boost to Akagi as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd give you one of mine if I could. She came to me twice, if not thrice. Maybe try buying her skin from the event shop to encourage her to come home to you.

You still have a little over a day, I hope you get her!

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Got everyone two or three times over but no Hipper. Wasn't meant to be.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I think I ended up with everyone but Deutschland (and I even bought her skin). I thought today would be the last day of the event and had been planning to make one last big push to get her. I'd even left the oil in the shop so I wouldn't use it up before today. But now the shop is gone and I can't even turn that oil into snacks.

Oh well. She eventually gets added to the build pool.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I think I ended up with everyone but Deutschland (and I even bought her skin). I thought today would be the last day of the event and had been planning to make one last big push to get her. I'd even left the oil in the shop so I wouldn't use it up before today. But now the shop is gone and I can't even turn that oil into snacks.

You can still get to the shop from the main screen Shop -> Supplies -> Exchange tab on the right.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Man, I got like 3-4 copies of that girl, I'm so sorry. :(

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
You can still get to the shop from the main screen Shop -> Supplies -> Exchange tab on the right.
Oh, neat! Thanks for the tip. That oil will feed my dorm for a good while to come.
Man, I got like 3-4 copies of that girl, I'm so sorry. :(
Thanks for the sympathy, but it's okay. I've been pretty lucky so far, so it was about time for my luck to run out. I ended up with at least two of everyone else.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the sympathy, but it's okay. I've been pretty lucky so far, so it was about time for my luck to run out. I ended up with at least two of everyone else.
Hopefully it means you have some luck banked for the next event! Glad to hear you managed all of the other ships anyway.

Still, even with the skin purchased she wouldn't come to you. That's just cruel.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Finally a useful gold blue print in exchange.

What's everyone team for 10-3 and 10-4? I think I will try dropping 2 vanguards in 10-3 to a 3-1 fleet so I can lower my oil cost a bit. Still need St Louis.

edit: mob fleet is now Trip - Unicorn - Akashi with Phoenix. Works good with 10% danger level reduction. Will probably drop Trip for Fuso for even cheaper oil.

Last edited:

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I got St. Louis finally, still need Aurora but I'm stopping builds until Amagi's event is up. Too many good ships and too little gold...

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Reached level 70. Finally got a Prince of Wales from the Heavy drop and i'm super close to getting Akashi.

I'm at the point though where I am consistently hitting the dock limit and I really don't want to spend gems to expand it. There is a bunch of ships I just have no interest in but I can't bring myself to get rid of them either.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I expanded my dock to 250. This gives me about 50 free spaces and 30 of them are spare bulin.

This is a ship collection game so I save a copy of every ship, sometimes 2.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
For me, since the collection keeps track of your highest stars on any given ship, I just make sure to max out anything before retiring it. The only things I keep regardless of whether I care to use them are limited/purples/SRs.

MildSoss

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder why they keep lagging on the Portland retrofit. It cant be cause of power creep seeing as they're giving us Amagi in a couple of days.

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
World 10's real rough huh? I have fairly decent equipment and a lot of level 100's but even the 10-1 boss just wrecks me.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking finally done with 3-4. Took 2 days for Kaga and 1 month+ for Akagi :P

YO0AT67.jpg

Hasseigaku

Oct 30, 2017
Congrats. I don't do 3-4 every day but I've been playing this game for 3 months or so and have never gotten Kaga.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Best to manual control for boss. I sometimes lose S in 10-4 even with danger level down to 0.

Such a horrible luck in world 10, probably spent over 30K oil in 10-3 and 10-4 already and no sign of St Louis or Jintsu.

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
19 builds, Amagi, Ashigara and Hatakaze GET! My best event luck so far.

Still need Naka though. I hope that won't get me stuck too long since I need to move back to the light pool. I hve so many ships I need to level up

Now I have to decide whether buy the double ring pack or the St Louis skin.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
32 builds: Takao, Hood, Warspite, Hatakaze, and 3x Naka.

Three golds is decent, but that's not what I was going for...

E: Okay, now the game is just trolling me. I got my very first Rodney yesterday via the exchange, and who should happen to arrive when I scrounge up enough gold for some more builds? That's right: Rodney!

Last edited:

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I bought sandy then I built her two days later. Eventually I have nine copies of her.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I have now forgiven the game for trolling me. The game apologized just now by giving me Amagi. I think that made for a total of 39 builds so far.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I started today with just 1 cube and somehow I have Amagi already. Woo.

Status
Not open for further replies.