• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Of course I'd get King George before Bismarck doing dailies. My KMS luck is so horrible.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
What??? Don't scrap Bismarck. Use her to limit break your existing Bismarck.

Also if you already have all event ships you probably want to stop building there, and do light pool instead.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
What??? Don't scrap Bismarck. Use her to limit break your existing Bismarck.

Also if you already have all event ships you probably want to stop building there, and do light pool instead.
Yeah i meant that. And i don't have any of the event ship cause i have no clue which they are. I see the skin that i can't get.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah i meant that. And i don't have any of the event ship cause i have no clue which they are. I see the skin that i can't get.
What? Bismarck is an event ship. Event ships are the ones highlighted in the "event" build pool. Bismarck, U556, U73, Z36. Technically Echo and KGV as well, but they're also drop and event shop respectively. No clue what skins you're talking about. Some are handed out freely with mini events, but most you have to buy with gems, and you shouldn't do that unless you've bought them with real money since free gems are better invested in infrastructure. Also, not all skins are available at all times.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
What? Bismarck is an event ship. Event ships are the ones highlighted in the "event" build pool. Bismarck, U556, U73, Z36. Technically Echo and KGV as well, but they're also drop and event shop respectively. No clue what skins you're talking about. Some are handed out freely with mini events, but most you have to buy with gems, and you shouldn't do that unless you've bought them with real money since free gems are better invested in infrastructure. Also, not all skins are available at all times.
I guess i some event ships, but the way they drop i feel like they are just rares in general. Both Bismarcks came from heavy build, not event build. I needed more back line ships cause the event build flooded me with frontliners. And is the subs super rare? Both ships and gear have not shown up for me for days, i had to buy a starter pack.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Subs are only going to show up in the (current) event and special builds. Heavy and light build pools don't have any. Sub and ASW gear is only obtainable via SOS missions, and it'll take a lot of running said missions to get enough to build any gear. Technically you can exchange medals for sub gear boxes, but that is only going to give you blue gear at best. Not worth it, and you should be saving medals for exchange ships anyhow at your progression point.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I guess i some event ships, but the way they drop i feel like they are just rares in general. Both Bismarcks came from heavy build, not event build. I needed more back line ships cause the event build flooded me with frontliners. And is the subs super rare? Both ships and gear have not shown up for me for days, i had to buy a starter pack.

There are currently FIVE pools running

- Limited: has the Bismarck event ships (Bismarck, U556, U73, Z36 KGV, Echo), plus other ships available in the Heavy pool. Event ships become un-buildable until the event re-run, which could take a long time (6+ months).
- Heavy: gives you BB, BC and CA mostly. Don't bother with this pool for now.
- Special: gives you CV, SS and CA mostly. Don't bother with this pool for now.
- Light: gives you mostly DD and CL. Currently has a special rate up for loli Helena and
- Wishing well: Pick a regular pool (Light/Heavy/Special) and choose your own rate up.

If you are building from the heavy pool, you should switch to either the Limited pool (if you want Z36 and the 2 U boats), or the Light pool.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
There are currently FIVE pools running

- Limited: has the Bismarck event ships (Bismarck, U556, U73, Z36 KGV, Echo), plus other ships available in the Heavy pool. Event ships become un-buildable until the event re-run, which could take a long time (6+ months).
- Heavy: gives you BB, BC and CA mostly. Don't bother with this pool for now.
- Special: gives you CV, SS and CA mostly. Don't bother with this pool for now.
- Light: gives you mostly DD and CL. Currently has a special rate up for loli Helena and
- Wishing well: Pick a regular pool (Light/Heavy/Special) and choose your own rate up.

If you are building from the heavy pool, you should switch to either the Limited pool (if you want Z36 and the 2 U boats), or the Light pool.
My issue is i made a mistake and the well is trash now. And i'm hoarding cubes, except the daily 3, for the last day to spam the event build.
Seems i'm only missing the U-boats from that list.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
My issue is i made a mistake and the well is trash now. And i'm hoarding cubes, except the daily 3, for the last day to spam the event build.
Seems i'm only missing the U-boats from that list.

Not doing the wishing well is perfectly fine. I guess you need to decide whether you want to:
a) get those two u boat (they aren't that great)
b) get the loli from light pool
c) save your cube for future events (which will happen in a 1-3 weeks after the current event ends)

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
Not doing the wishing well is perfectly fine. I guess you need to decide whether you want to:
a) get those two u boat (they aren't that great)
b) get the loli from light pool
c) save your cube for future events (which will happen in a 1-3 weeks after the current event ends)
Got U-73 and i had the lolis for a while. Seems i just need U-556, her skin and lil Sandy. Skin and sandy are almost done 2k and 60 points away respectively.
Guess it's option C for me, since i might get her with my daily 3.

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
So, I tried playing this game out of boredom and certain blue haired character piqued my interest. St. Louis, is that her name? How do I get her? Is it possible to get her from the current build banner or is she limited?

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
So, I tried playing this game out of boredom and certain blue haired character piqued my interest. St. Louis, is that her name? How do I get her? Is it possible to get her from the current build banner or is she limited?
St. Louis can be built from the light pool or farmed in 10-3. There's no way you're going to be farming 10-3 quickly, and the light pool is massive, so your best bet if you want her ASAP would be to assign her as a wishing well pool choice and building from that. Keep in mind that she's not exactly considered a high tier CL, so you'd be building her more for the waifu factor than anything.

Edit: Also, tapping on a character you don't have in Memento -> Archives will tell you how they're obtained without needing to consult the wiki.

Last edited:

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
St. Louis can be built from the light pool or farmed in 10-3. There's no way you're going to be farming 10-3 quickly, and the light pool is massive, so your best bet if you want her ASAP would be to assigning her as a wishing well pool choice and building from that. Keep in mind that she's not exactly considered a high tier CL, so you'd be building her more for the waifu factor than anything.

Dang, I'm still on chapter 2 so yeah that's not an option anytime soon. Wishing well thing is out too coz I already used it for other characters (not knowing what that is). Oh well, I guess I need to be patient and hoping for some random luck then.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Ahh crap, looks like chapter 12 is coming and I still haven't gotten Columbus and Agano.

Also don't have enough front liner at lv110. Still working on Roon and my German ships can't handle world 10 let alone 12. :|

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
So don't do 12? I haven't done 11-3 or 11-4 yet - not because I'm unable, but simply because my priorities are elsewhere (and I don't move on until I have all drop exclusive ships from a given chapter). The chapters don't go anywhere, and the drop only ships aren't necessary. Unless you're chasing server completion percentage ranking, there's no rush. I probably won't even touch ch 12 until I have two full level 120 fleets. Seeing as how I currently only have a handful of ships that are ready to awaken directly to 120, that could take a while.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Maxes out at 116, so I wouldn't want to do it with anything less than 115 fleets personally. Certainly not on auto at any rate.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Now I think about it chapter 12 would be perfect for researching Saint Louis - all the Cleveland / Atlantis class CLs are perfect for chapter 12.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
I think her dress skin is much better than this. But then I am bias since I dislike most swimsuit skin.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Is there any way to filter the ships so I know which ones I've max enhanced or not? Trying to see who's max'd or not is a headache, as I have to individually click through each of them. I know I can toggle it to see what the stats of the ships are at a glance, but that doesn't tell me if the values are max'd or not.

Pangorogoro

Oct 31, 2017
I know if you max out the skills of a ship it will move it to the bottom of the list when you go to train but I don't think the same thing happens with enhanced. That would be super useful though, I usually just click/swipe through them all.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, if they moved to the bottom (or at least, became grayed out) it'd make things so much less confusing.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm using up all my good luck here.

Screenshot-20190608-134337-Azur-Lane.jpg

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Enterprise is an exchange ship, so you technically don't even need luck to get her. She'd eventually rotate into the medal exchange for your server and you'd be able to get her for 100 of them. One less SR to buy that way though since you built her.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Enterprise is an exchange ship, so you technically don't even need luck to get her. She'd eventually rotate into the medal exchange for your server and you'd be able to get her for 100 of them. One less SR to buy that way though since you built her.

Oh wow, I had no idea about that. Ah well, still glad to get her.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there's a number of SR ships that rotate through the medal exchange program. Like Hood is currently available as Avrora's current exchange ship:

Gtfw0jn.png

By using 80 medals that are gained from retiring duplicate ships (not 100 as I said before - been so long since I needed to buy one), you can pick up said ship. Keep in mind you also need dupes to limit break ships, so it's generally best practice to only retire dupes of ships you've fully limit broken or that you have an excess stock of beyond immediate limit breaking needs. The featured exchange list includes Hood, Prinz Eugen, Enterprise, Takao, Illustrious, and San Diego (as if you'd ever need to exchange for her).

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
The rate-up for Lena/Clevelad in the light pool is fast approaching, and I hadn't managed to snag a Lena with daily builds (though I built multiple Clevelad), so I caved and did some 10-builds to secure her. 20 builds later, both her and Denver were acquired, and for the first time since Aurora went in, I have every light pool ship. This means that they'll add a new entry into it soon, because this never lasts long for me lol.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Do i seriously have to wait for oil? I have so much money!
You either wait for oil to passively regenerate from the canteen, gain it by commissions, or get it as daily/weekly mission rewards. As your account level rises, you'll get more passively from upgrading said canteen (you should have already done this at least a few times). Beyond that it's mostly about managing the use of it. Running 3:3 fleets is expensive (3 ships in the front + 3 in the back). Running higher rarity ships is more expensive than lower rarity. Running CAs is more expensive than CLs, which are more expensive than DDs, etc. When people farm maps, they'll generally shoot for the lowest oil cost they can manage - right down to super low oil 1:1 fleets. Some people even go the extra mile and only use non limit broken ships where they can to save a few more drops, though I've never seen the point in being *that* stingy (said ships are also useless later on).

As for having a lot of money... Enjoy it while it lasts. Building event ships when an event hits sucks down coin like it's going out of style; it's the limiting factor on getting event ships for most people, not cube counts. Then at account level 30 you'll have access to priority ships and research. The research alone can drain money faster than you can make it if you choose the more expensive options consistently. Also need it for upgrading gear and retrofitting ships.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
Yeah, i just built a low oil fleet and went back to 3-1. Had to stop a 6-4. And i spent all my cubes and still didn't get U-445... Doing commision, daily, even PVP gotten decent. Now i have 500 so maybe i'll wait till tomoro and the daily reset.
Also, should i swap server?

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Yep, server switches will be starting anew. Definitely not something you'd want to do unless you were barely invested and wanted to be on a server with somebody you knew. Event that'd be rather pointless as it stands since there's nothing to actually do with other people right now. Maybe at some point they'll make guilds have a purpose, but until then it's very much a solo game.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
Making a guild or something team based would be great. Hell if they open a trade store for players it will be amazing.

elty

Oct 31, 2017
Over 150 builds now and still no Clevelad.... still have 700 cubes but my gold is long gone. Have been doing mostly free research for the last week.

Last edited:

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Made Li'l Sandy permanent yesterday, cleared the shop today, just bought the dorm furniture now. All events are functionally clear for me. It's a strange feeling.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
Made Li'l Sandy permanent yesterday, cleared the shop today, just bought the dorm furniture now. All events are functionally clear for me. It's a strange feeling.
Technically the events aren't cleared until you reach 100k points for phase 39 of U-556's event. That said, I'm going to be stopping at Phase 37 / 60k for the universal PR units.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Technically the events aren't cleared until you reach 100k points for phase 39 of U-556's event. That said, I'm going to be stopping at Phase 37 / 60k for the universal PR units.
Hence why I said "functionally" rather than just clear. Well, actually that wasn't the reason - I wasn't even thinking about the points ladder - it was just a happy accident, but it means my statement is still technically true.

We're getting the level cap raised to 120 during the next maintenance. Figured we would, since we're getting world 12, but it's nice to have confirmation. I let myself get rather low on gold, so I'll have to be careful with tomorrow's.

Zalusithix

Oct 25, 2017
There, done with this event: 60k event points obtained, and less than a thousand oil remaining (not counting what's in the mail). Meanwhile, 10% left to the exp grind of Ibuki before I can move on to my 4th PR ship grind.

Oct 27, 2017
I just realized there's now a 60fps toggle in the settings. i still get frame drops in places and battles still seem mostly 30fps-ish in Nox, but it still feels nice where it works. 60fps live 2d!

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Official Staff Communication
We have received concerns about the content of this game via the report system. After investigating, this game contains content that is not suitable for our forum and violates our policies. It has now been added to our banned games list, which you can find in our General Guide, and this thread has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.