Baby Yoda “The Child” Merchandise* Has Arrived

Lump

Oct 25, 2017
Baby Yoda meme stock is not going to maintain its bullish trend until May 2020. The meme will be hard in a bear market by then.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
We should collectively decide that The Child's name is "Yolo" to increase marketability to millennials.

jimtothehum

Mar 23, 2018

Lump

Oct 25, 2017

Launch Bay Cargo in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is pumping out some memechandise.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
They make those bands and cases on site, they just got some art and are printing them on demand. Literally copying memes too lol

Vidpixel

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that the plush isn't coming until May 2020 is actually kind of insane to me? Did they not realize how fucking cute baby Yoda is and how meme'able he would become? All this to avoid spoilers huh...I mean, good on them for pushing back the production on his merchandise for story purposes I guess?

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
The fact that the plush isn't coming until May 2020 is actually kind of insane to me? Did they not realize how fucking cute baby Yoda is and how meme'able he would become? All this to avoid spoilers huh...I mean, good on them for pushing back the production on his merchandise for story purposes I guess?
I don't think they anticipated how big he would be. At the very least they should have had a plush ready to go after the premiere.

They missed a huge opportunity with the show currently airing and the holiday season also in full swing. Could have had a Tickle Me Elmo 2.0 on their hands. I'm sure it will still sell well whenever it hits stores but the hype won't be the same.

Also I can't believe that May 25, 2020 date. It should be May 4, 2020.