• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 30, 2018
1w3Ub3U.jpg

U7CXJlC.jpg

41OMFPx.jpg

Linkhttps://www.shopdisney.com/franchises/star-wars/?sz=48&start=0#!

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's the most half assed oh shit we fucked up line of cash in merch I've ever seen. Looks like some shit you could get at a one hour t-shirt store.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
They had to know he would be huge right? Why did they not have merch ready to fire out of a cannon when the show launched? All we get is homemade crap like this, and they will get money too

Landy828

Oct 26, 2017
Clemson, SC
We need a 1/1 puppet/figure.

..or an accurate plush (not some stuffed abomination)

Then I'm in..as are my kids...and maybe even my wife.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
This feels a bit rushed which is surprising to me. Surely they had some inkling that this would be a big deal? This looks like some bootleg Redbubble shit.

Need a Baby Yoda plush imo

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They had to know he would be huge right? Why did they not have merch ready to fire out of a cannon when the show launched? All we get is homemade crap like this, and they will get money too

Because if they had, pictures of Baby Yoda would have been all over the internet six months ago and people would have been complaining about spoilers instead.

Box

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lancashire
The dullest shit imaginable. Amazing, and they chose the old square on a T-shirt crap that I hate. Just get a meme printed on a T shirt.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Every executive running around a burning board room asking for merch to take advantage of this is all I see in my mind.

Clearly by the designs and options, they didn't expect this. Yet... this will sell out.