• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
No baby yoda christmas sweater is a crime

I'm going to be honest with ya'll: the last thread when people were demanding merchandise for a new character in a Disney show was a kind of a culture shock to me. I mean.... the world is on the verge of doom, and people demand more plastic. Fuck.

we want to save the world but we need something to fight for. that's baby yoda.

Team_Feisar

Jan 16, 2018
So now EU Folk have to buy pirated Merch for the pirated Show?
It's like Poetry, just how George Lucas intended.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
They could have had the hottest toy of the season if they planned things differently. Gotta respect their resolve to try to keep it secret as much as possible though. Though if it had leaked it would have all been for nothing. Huge gamble. (technically it sort of did leak via MSW, though their report on the yoda species puppets on the mandalorian set was too vague to be a proper spoiler about it)

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
One of the ugliest characters I've ever seen.

tenor.gif

See Baby Yoda actively try to stop me from posting a mean thing to you because of this blatant insult to Baby Yoda.

He still loves you.

Sendero

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe The Mandalorian/D+ won't be available here for the next 11 months.
And I'm already being spoilered, to both.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Literally the laziest merch they couldv'e offered. Might as well ask money for the memes and GIFs

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. You'd think they'd want plushies, sweaters, and so on out the door for Christmas.

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
I'm going to be honest with ya'll: the last thread when people were demanding merchandise for a new character in a Disney show was a kind of a culture shock to me. I mean.... the world is on the verge of doom, and people demand more plastic. Fuck.

I'm going to be honest with you as well, these two things aren't mutually exclusive, do you expect people to stop caring about anything but possible coming disasters?

I'm not saying this to be argumentive or anything, just find it an odd reaction to have.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They didn't realize Baby Yoda would explode like he did among old and new fans. This is the only explanation for this shit merch I can think of haha

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
So they didn't focus test the footage or something? Because this is pure get stuff out there ASAP material.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
If only Disney had thought that Baby Yoda would catch on half as much as they assumed that Porgs would.

Dec 31, 2017
The lack of merch is probably a good indicator that the Child arc will probably be over after another few episodes, if not earlier.

Of course, the internet's response may cause them to re-evaluate their plans.

Last edited:

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
This is garbage tier merch. Like someone at my level spent 5 minutes in photoshop for each item

Shin Kojima

Oct 27, 2017
If y'all meet someone named John who is of a different ethnicity than yourself, will you proceed to call every infant of that ethnicity Baby John?