• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
May 24, 2019
They don't even have a high res picture of it. Look at the gross filters they had to apply.
GhZS1Il.jpg

edit: Lol. This has probably been discovered, but the site is actually just reskinned Zazzle. That explains things a bit.
mWSotdV.jpg

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
IIRC thats the concept art for baby yoda even, not a still or key art. thats why it the style of the art looks a little off. Would be more for the production side rather than Key art that the audience would see.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Searching Baby Yoda on Google Image Search and limiting results to 24 hours sure is something.

4035558e2834c7325ef9d7a6ade30e35c00a0ee8.jpeg

EKptauEW4AAkU8T.jpg

ookxic5d6v141.jpg

Premium-is-my-Patronus-Baby-Yoda-shirt_1-1-247x296.jpg

Hold-My-Beer-Baby-Yoda-Christmas-Shirt-4.jpg

qbj56spu0s141.jpg

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Listings for funko pops leaked today, but there aren't pictures yet. There's a normal "the child" and a 10 inch "the child"

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Funko pops will really capture the soul lacking in the current stable of merch.

Oct 27, 2017
Disney/Lucasfilm being caught off guard with Star Wars merch opportunities? I'm shocked, shocked!

It is rather odd.

It's almost charming in a way, it doesn't feel like a greedy corporate machine was ready to pounce on the opportunity, instead we get this half hearted crap an intern probably had to make.

Genuinely surprised they didn't have a plush ready to roll out as soon as the episode dropped.

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
Build-a-bear needs to do whatever the hell it costs/takes to get the baby Yoda license. Lines out the fucking mall.

Oct 25, 2017
Disney/Lucasfilm being caught off guard with Star Wars merch opportunities? I'm shocked, shocked!
Did nobody see how poorly Rebels merchandise and then even worse Resistance merchandise was pushed?

You literally couldn't get a figure of 2 of the 4 main Rebels characters for 8 months after the series released.
One of those was a freaking Mandalorian that always pushes merchandise.(and then it took 2 years to get a 2nd version without a permanent helmet)

Resistance looks like it was made to sell toys and yet the ships were never made and neither were half the characters.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Did nobody see how poorly Rebels merchandise and then even worse Resistance merchandise was pushed?

You literally couldn't get a figure of 2 of the 4 main Rebels characters for 8 months after the series released.
One of those was a freaking Mandalorian that always pushes merchandise.(and then it took 2 years to get a 2nd version without a permanent helmet)

Resistance looks like it was made to sell toys and yet the ships were never made and neither were half the characters.
Did I need to include this GIF to my post? Or just adding to my post? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

They've been dropping the ball hard since day one.

Oct 25, 2017
Did I need to include this GIF to my post? Or just adding to my post? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

giphy.gif

They've been dropping the ball hard since day one.
Just adding to it,

Honestly you'd expect Disney to be on the ball with this but they somehow have a weird blindspot with Star Wars.
Its also like pre-Galaxy's Edge not having your concurrent kids cartoon characters as meet and greet characters in the park besides 1 or 2 off appearances.
just weird imo.

Mar 26, 2018
Wanted to point out draculabyte and www.draculabyte.com made a couple even though I am not much interested in any Baby Yoda merch. I-Lo sort of had me curious so here are some for comparison that are a little more... less cute which I am not sure what people want on this. I think I'd prefer just the Mandalorian but actually I dig the Darth Vader on db myself.

Baby_Yoda_Star_Wars_Black_unisex_Tshirt_1024x1024@2x.png

Baby_Yoda_Star_Wars_Black_T-Shirt_1024x1024@2x.png

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Wanted to point out draculabyte and www.draculabyte.com made a couple even though I am not much interested in any Baby Yoda merch. I-Lo sort of had me curious so here are some for comparison that are a little more... less cute which I am not sure what people want on this. I think I'd prefer just the Mandalorian but actually I dig the Darth Vader on db myself.

Baby_Yoda_Star_Wars_Black_unisex_Tshirt_1024x1024@2x.png

I'd get that first shirt if it didn't have the text on it... ruins it. Without it's great, think I saw a similar piece of fanart floating around