• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cid85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There was an Audi R8 behind me on the freeway, the driver went from 100km to what it seems like 70km. He was trying to change lanes, thats not how you do it!, not with any car but specially not with a beast like that. Poor car :(

This is the car I am talking about, they are very fast and powerful mind you.

audi_r8_5_2_fsi_v10_quattro_2dr_s_tronic_auto_9023563.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hate asshole drivers. A number of people with expensive cars act like that's a reason to behave as if the streets belong entirely to them.

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
Mario and Bowser get out of hand when I'm on Toad Road. Their karts are fast, can glide, go under water, and drive up walls. It's too much.

OP
OP
cid85

cid85

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am cracking up here, thanks guys lol

Edit: Wrong thread, can a mod please move it to the other thread. Thanks!

Last edited:

Solace

Dog's Best Friend
Oct 29, 2017
GOD that car is SEXY af. The most beautiful car ever built. I need one :(

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bad drivers are one of the worst things ever.
Nothing makes me angrier than driving, seriously - I can lose my mind from some people and their road behavior

Deleted member 11262

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You wrote km, so you are probably from europe.

Who owns an R8 to drive with 100km/h on a freeway, possibly even Autobahn? That's the bigger crime here.
Double that at least...

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
You wrote km, so you are probably from europe.

Who owns an R8 to drive with 100km/h on a freeway, possibly even Autobahn? That's the bigger crime here.
Double that at least...

Hahaha.

This clown has an Audi R8 and is driving at 100ks.....im pretty sure the speed limit on highways is like 120.
He should be ticketed for driving slow as fuck in a car thats more than comfortable doing double that.

I dont even have a V10 in my car but if the speed limit is 120 im doing 120.

Oct 27, 2017
In Vermont, all the bad drivers drive pickup trucks. Every. Single. One.

And if I see someone in like a Prius driving poorly, I imagine it's because they are driving their spouses car because they crashed their pickup truck.

OgTheEnigma

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool
I'm struggling to understand the OP. Did it hurt the car's feelings or something?

I believe were going to need an expert MS Paint rendition to figure this out.