• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I just want to look at bad fashion. Can you guys share images of bad fashion? It's subjective and stuff, but that's ok. Let me start:
15820719877417142128808239656859.jpg

97ieovn7jxu01.jpg

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I feel like a lot from the naughts applies.
The "dress over jeans" was big for one summer then it fortunately got killed off any runways.
2008-Miley-wore-chartreuse-chiffon-dress-over-charcoal-jeans.jpg

I might get some hate for this, but whatever... I love the girl's freedom of expression to wear whatever she wants and seemingly give 0 fucks about how it looks – but I don't think all the styles and ill-fitting patterns are a hit with me.

Sorry Billie.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like a lot from the naughts applies.

I might get some hate for this, but whatever... I love the girl's freedom of expression to wear whatever she wants and seemingly give 0 fucks about how it looks – but I don't think all the styles and ill-fitting patterns are a hit with me.

Sorry Billie.

Get your damn shoes off the couch! What the crap!

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
I knew I guy in high school who wore JNCOs so big he stored an ever present 2-liter of Jolt cola in his back pocket. This was the height of fashion.

Oct 25, 2017

All that money coming their way and no one thought to go to a tailor.

At least the guy in the middle doesn't look like he's dressed in his big brother's clothes.

I feel like you can pick any era and the worst fashion will be whatever tried so hard to be the most X. JNCOs, the huge lapels of the 70s, the massive shoulder pads of the 80s.

And mark my words, the ever-higher-rise jeans will not be looked at favorably in 15 years.

Sorry Billie.

She looks like she skinned some grandma's house and wrapped herself in the wallpaper.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
I'll never forgive myself for wearing the ludicrously baggy Jncos and Lee Pipes.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
There was a time when all I wanted out of life was a pair of these
or4kc.jpg

Presumably so I could wear them while driving my Plymouth Prowler down to the local Media Play to pick up some anime DVDs.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Is it always a Fleur de lis? I've never noticed that before. Maybe just that brand.
I don't know about that, but that style of bedazzled jeans. And like I edited, it's surprisingly almost entirely on dudes.

I want to be like, bruh, why are you wearing bedazzled womens jeans from 1999. lol