• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Oof...I did that marathon and made it through everything but Origins I believe (wasn't available). Whenever I watched them, it was when they were leaving whatever streaming service so I hit everything they had...I will say they were better than Thankskilling 3 by a mile but that isn't saying much.
Literally anything is better than Thankskilling 3 by a mile. So it's saying nothing. ;)

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
1QFuLLy.png

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yo 1000 Needles, how do you get new movies?
I have Youtube links for Double Down and I am here... now if you can show them like that.
It's been a while since I saw Troll 2, as well, so that would be great.

OP
OP

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
YouTube links are definitely an option, so those seem like good choices to go with. And I do have Troll 2 as well

lordxar

Oct 25, 2017
Was tired as hell and took a nap. Then woke up too late. I did watch Netherbeast Incorporated though and can recommend that if you need an Office Space with vampires flick!

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That was fun, thanks guys.
Too bad those Neil Breen links didn't work, hopefully we can figure those out one day.
I would suggest Geteven, too, but I remember that one being impossible to find...

OP
OP

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I just saw the new Greg Sestero and Tommy Wiseau movie, Best F(r)iends Part 1. It was... something. I left very confused

But I do know that it's a great candidate for a future bad movie night along with Part 2, which drops in June

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
Just watched Battlefield Earth. Great bad movie with a lot of laughs. Definitely worth the time.

OP
OP

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Excellent question. If nothing else, I'll just toss in some random stuff like last time, but hopefully we can agree on something before then

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
You got Killer Klowns from Outer Space? Haven't seen that one in a while. Just a suggestion.

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
So for next week, I was thinking we could check out those movies that have been on the roster for a while- Attack of the Killer Donuts and that other one (I think was gingerbread man related but not Gingerdead Man? Could be wrong?). It's about time, methinks.

OP
OP

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Gingerdead Man is correct. And sounds good to me. Will have to remember to hit up a bakery for movie snacks that day, lol

OP
OP

1000 Needles

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's coming up on that time! Pastries and baked goods will never be the same after tonight

Last edited:

Frimaire

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
That was fun, thanks guys.
I probably won't be able to make any viewings for the next few months 'cause the job I'm doing over the summer will likely have me working Friday evenings.