• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I hear that Bad Robot, through its new deal at Warner Media, is exclusively developing both film and TV ideas based on DC's Justice League Dark universe at Warner Bros.

This deal is all very nascent and at this point in time there aren't any specific projects or characters that are being specifically developed out of the franchise. I understand that Bad Robot's Head of Motion Pictures Hannah Minghella and Head of Television Ben Stephenson will soon be taking meetings with talent reps and their writing clients on which characters will get their own projects.

Again, this is all so early, so it's not specific yet if Bad Robot boss J.J. Abrams will be directing any of these projects. Minghella on the feature side will work with Warner Bros. President of DC-based Film Production Walter Hamada, while Stephenson will work in correlation with the Warner Bros. Television Group including President & Chief Content Officer Peter Roth, President Susan Rovner and President Brett Paul. Following the $1 billion-plus success of Disney's Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Abrams is currently meeting with potential showrunners for his HBO epic sci-fi fantasy drama Demimonde. The series follows a world's battle against a monstrous, oppressive force. It's the first series solely created by Abrams since the 2001 ABC drama Alias.

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Well thats one way to revive Swamp Thing.

But part of me thinks this will never come to light like the Del toro movie.