• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Hibana from Nightshade. Not only is she badass, but her game is way better than the PS2 Shinobi.

giphy.gif

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021
Interesting thread bump. Since the thread was made two whole years ago, I can be absolutely certain my picks haven't been mentioned yet. Mostly because the game they're from hasn't actually been released yet (but will be coming out in about two weeks, and I've been part of the beta test for it).

unknown.png

Seelah the Paladin from the upcoming Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. The first party member that joins you in the game, and one of the two designated tanks. Will share friendly drinks and banter with you one night, and defend you against the demons invading the world the next.

unknown.png

Camellia the Shaman. She's the second party member to join you, and though her class and looks suggests she should be on the back line, you quickly find out that she is actually the second designated tank, and a very effective support caster/tank hybrid. She might be the most bloodthirsty companion out of the entire cast of about 11 or so party members, not potentially including the player character.

Last edited:

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting thread bump. Since the thread was made two whole years ago, I can be absolutely certain my picks haven't been mentioned yet. Mostly because the game they're from hasn't actually been released yet (but will be coming out in about two weeks, and I've been part of the beta test for it).

unknown.png

Seelah the Paladin from the upcoming Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. The first party member that joins you in the game, and one of the two designated tanks. Will share friendly drinks and banter with you one night, and defend you against the demons invading the world the next.

unknown.png

Camellia the Shaman. She's the second party member to join you, and though her class and looks suggests she should be on the back line, you quickly find out that she is actually a front-line fighter, and a very effective support caster/tank hybrid. She might be the most bloodthirsty companion out of the entire cast of about 11 or so party members.
They look awesome. I'm replaying Kingmaker right now and look forward to the console release of Wrath of the Righteous in 2022.

lucatielframe.jpg

Lucatiel of Mirrah is a knight from the land Mirrah from Dark Souls 2. She is amazing and getting to know her story was one my favorite parts in the game.

She is a very gruff character and is not afraid to speak her mind. I can't tell how often she saved my hide. One of my strongest characters in my playthrough. Her name is Folka from The Banner Saga.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
5d773716361cecaa52f446b348a2abfdb926abe3.jpg

Sona is the War-Chief of the Nora tribe in Horizon Zero Dawn. She commands the entire force of Nora Braves, leads them in battle, and formulates their military strategies. She performs these duties with indomitable will and severe seriousness, her utmost priority always being the security of the Nora Sacred Lands and the Nora people.

Actually there are lots of badass female characters in Horizon.

Adroitone

Nov 12, 2017
Obligatory Samus Aran from the Metroid series.

mp-samus.jpg

latest

RBbybNu.gif

Stars in some of the best games of all time. Truly Iconic designs through her Power and Varia Suits. Single handedly saves planets, galaxies, hell...even the universe from the phazon threat. Not one you want to mess with!
Yeah, she is my one and only answer. First, she has one of the tightest design I have ever scene. Second, this woman is called in to handle situations an entire galactic military cannot handle! And she handles it by herself! She is the most powerful being in the universe and is considered the ultimate warrior.
To top everything off, she has to have the greatest mental fortitude in history because he only way she can use her power suit is with a stable mind. Literally nothing bothers her (other than PTSD of Ridley killing her parents, in which I think is great for her story).

Moràg from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

c305028ce0639d39fbf075c239b8b1e4.png

- Nice Armor & fancy hat that looks like a train
- Wields one of the canonically strongest blades
- Has the Nickname "The Flamebringer"
- Uses her standing and authority to not be the enemy-turned-friend-and-betraying-their-homeland-trope but actually bridging the conflict and gets both sides to talk (if i remember all of that correctly)
Oooohh yes! An incredible pick!

Last edited: