• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Volo

Oct 26, 2017
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! PM ME IF INTERESTED!

dKd2dm2.png

Google Sheet
  • PC users: click the cells and then click the link
  • Phone users: double tap a cell and click the link
Archive Time:
  • Devolver ETA: TBC.
  • Sony ETA: If I can stay awake, 15-30 minutes. If not, 4 hours.
  • Nintendo ETA: 1-2 hours. Request for help to archive.
  • All : 15-30 minutes after each conference.

dwgtYXS.png

• Do not post E3 news in this thread (posts will be reported).
  • This is NOT a discussion thread. Keep discussion to the official conference or news threads.
OAjCtPD.png

What is this?
  • You've just finished a hard day at work and are looking forward to the E3 reveal. Mmmmm, I can't wait for the delicious Splinter Cell reveal and juicy The Last of Us 2 gameplay.
  • On you're way from home, you've found yourself in a traffic jam. 'Dammit, I'm going to miss the Sony E3 Presser'. What am I going to do?
  • You start shaking with fear. Before you start crying, you whip out your phone and log into ResetERA. A glowing bar appears.
  • E3 2018: ARCHIVE AND SPOILER-FREE E3 2018 THREAD
  • 'Thank you ERA, now I can enjoy the reveals as if it were live. THANK YOOOOUUU'. You wipe your tears of joy.
What is this really?

A link to a Google sheet which archives links to the E3 press conference videos, reaction streams and publisher livestreams so you can catch up later.

How does this work?

I will archive the livestreams soon after they are completed with multiple backups. I will also archive popular reaction streams such as Giant Bomb, publisher stream coverage like Treehouse and Journalist stream coverage.

I will be (mostly) available after each livestream so you don't have to worry about relying on external sources.

What do I need to do?
  • BOOKMARK the Google Sheet. You can directly access archives from this page.
  • It should be accessible for phone and tablet users. It contains handy info such as the E3 timetable and E3 thread links.
To summarise, you will not have to look through the main ResetERA forums or YouTube.

Recommendations
  • Turn off avatars. Posters tend to change their avatars with new news e.g. Zelda BoTW Link E3 2014.
  • Disable the ytma extension, or disable videos on Mobile. Thumbnails will appear for YouTube videos with ytma

Caveats for Websites:

• Official Websites: Details per publisher's website will be revealed closer to conferences. They are highlighted on the Google sheet with a colour code key.
  • Gamespot: Popular videos in right panel, latest videos to the bottom right panel below this. Comments at bottom. YouTube and Twitch mirror provided.
  • IGN: Popular videos in right panel, latest videos to the bottom right panel below this. Comments at bottom. YouTube and Twitch mirror provided.
  • Giantbomb: YouTube and Twiych. GB website with direct link (fullscreen video player)
  • EasyAllies: YouTube and Twitch.
  • Twitch: No spoilers.
  • YouTube: On desktop, I will be using a direct link extension to the hyperlink so the YouTube video fills up fullscreen when you click it like this. No spoilers since no thumbnail, it autoplays.
  • Super Best Friends: YouTube.
  • Kinda Funny Games: YouTube / Twitch.

o739oH1.png

DenUKCfU8AAsh9q.jpg:large

oiBHhcB.png

wjRHWTv.png

• Cheesemeister for the E3 conference timetable

JK1X3l1.png
aZTQyLl.png

Last edited:

electristan

Oct 25, 2017
Norway
I've always like the that Un the UK the treat video games as another artwork in the same vein as film, music, etc.

Helps alot to legitimate the medium to people who do not follow it closely, and keeps it in mainstream media more.

Congratulations to them! Love Sunless Sea

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Can't speak for any of the others, but Henry Hoffman deserves one for Hue. An absolutely charming and colourful game.

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats to Olivia, the writing in the Unterzee games is certainly worth of recognition. I have to admit I'm not familiar with any of the titles mentioned in the other awards.