• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not feeling it just yet. I certainly like the vibrant colours and quirky artstyle but the heroes look awful and nothing about the gameplay impresses me just yet.

Oct 30, 2017
Cool to see Naoto Ohshima is involved, since he actually designed the characters in the Sonic series. That said, didn't he also have something to do with Blinx (lol)?

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
I love the art direction of this game

chara_2d.png
chara_2d.png
chara_3d.png
cast3_pc.png
cos_pc.png
The MCs look so out of place compared to everything else, which I guess is probably intentional, but they distract from the aesthetic IMO.

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno about this ojne, I hate the characters and it looks a bit too derivative. I do dig the NiGHTS vibe it's got going on.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
Feels like a spiritual successor in some ways to Little Nemo: The Dream Master.

Costumes that you inhabit, big colorful dream worlds... I'm in, looks like a lot of fun!

touchfuzzy

Banned
Jul 27, 2019
Probably the most interesting thing that was actually revealed today. Looks great! And an actual gameplay trailer with gameplay scenes in it, who'd have thought?

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, this is totally NiGHTS X Billy Hatcher. My personal game of the show, I have just missed games with this feel so much.

please be good

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Between this and Bomb Rush Cyberfunk, SEGA must be having a fun week.

I liked the vibe in this. I might check it out.

Dooble

Oct 28, 2017
Ah...new Yuji Naka game and PSO3 (essentially). A good day indeed.

I will be having tons of fun with this, but I have feeling that critically and commercially it will not do that well (as it is often the case with these types of games).

But who knows, Rodeo Sky Soldier on Wii was very good

Maddux

Jul 16, 2020
Help, I can't stop re-watching the trailer.

Something that's definitely helping get everyone hooked into this is just the feels it brings. We've all been at that low point and wanted to escape into a fantasy world with a colorful cast of characters that help you, and this is exactly what the game's main idea is.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017

Something that's definitely helping get everyone hooked into this is just the feels it brings. We've all been at that low point and wanted to escape into a fantasy world with a colorful cast of characters that help you, and this is exactly what the game's main idea is.
For real! This was game of the day for me :)

BTW love your okage avatar :)

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Yes exactly!

Plus it reminds me of the uber-creative Sonic Team era of NiGHTS, Burning Rangers, Samba de Amigo, and Billy Hatcher. They were unpolished sometimes but so much imagination, heart, and atmosphere.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
This is the kinda stuff I expect Sega to release. Feels more like classic Sega at work. I love it. Can't wait.

and yeah, HUGE NiGHTS vibes here.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Looks great, though I wonder if the whole 80 costumes thing could end being tedious / making a lot of them feel like they're only used for like 1 point and discarded.

Kazooie

Jul 17, 2019
By far the best of the show and now my number 1 most wanted. Do we have any idea when this is going to launch?

Maddux

Jul 16, 2020
At the end, when the whole 'cast' is waving their arms (seemingly for you), and what looks like the ending with the hat host winking at you and closing the door, is getting tears coming.

masud

Oct 31, 2017
Didn't see much interesting gameplay in the trailer but it's always nice to see devs putting effort into a 3d platformer. It's on my radar.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looks...ok.

Animations are a bit janky and I hope this runs well on switch (but I'm not gonna get my hopes up)