• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hu3

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit new game play. This looks so good, I hoping to see lots of biomes and places. I'm hoping this is an extensive adventure.

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
afaik they expect about 12 month period in early access, like DOS 2 had.
So 12 months of early access, then final release on PC and then after a year or so a definitive edition re-release on PC and consoles? Sounds about right?

Man that's such a long wait for the console versions
giphy.gif

moustascheman

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Looks like they changed initiative away from group initiative, atleast for the players. Not sure if this means they're going for standard initiative rules since it looks like enemies of a specific type can act at once. It seems like they also got rid of the 3rd person narration.

The lighting also looks great and seems like a nice improvement over the first reveal. Definitely looking forward to trying this out.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like they changed initiative away from group initiative, atleast for the players. Not sure if this means they're going for standard initiative rules since it looks like enemies of a specific type can act at once. It seems like they also got rid of the 3rd person narration.

The lighting also looks great and seems like a nice improvement over the first reveal. Definitely looking forward to trying this out.
It's not uncommon for enemies of a similar type to be group initiatived at the table, so it feels way more in line with the source than how they were handling it before.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The verticality is gonna be so good, the snippets in the new trailer showcase a lot of it.

Now get into the Underdark, Swen.

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
Here's the replay of today's stream. Gameplay starts at about 20 minutes.

I didn't catch much but the three minutes or so I watched were of Swen being chaotic like usual so I assume it'll be fun.