• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
They've done this before IIRC, with confirming they have more titles than they have announced, and then announcing the others before the show.

Namco Gamescom Game Line-up:
  • Jump Force
  • Soul Calibur VI
  • Dragon Ball FighterZ Switch
  • One Piece World Seeker
  • Code Vein
  • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
  • My Hero One's Justice
  • Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  • Mystery Game #1
  • Mystery Game #2
  • Mystery Game #3
  • Unclear if one of the above mystery games or not: "We're also proud to announce a brand-new co-publishing project at the show we think our fans will be very excited about. Stayed tuned for more information."
One of the mystery games might be the new Digimon game they're announcing on July 21st.

Source: https://en.bandainamcoent.eu/news/bandai-namco-entertainment-europe-reveals-gamescom-2018-line

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I sure hope they finally announce a release date for Ace Combat, I thought that was supposed to be coming out in spring.

KaiPow

Oct 25, 2017
One of them is a project that was SUPPOSED to be shown at E3 but somehow dropped off their calendar: 11-11: Memories Untold

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When they did this in the past has any of the mystery games ever been something they previously announced?

If so then I assume one of them is God Eater 3.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Seriously, this would be so sick.

Bandai Namco is killing it lately.

DBFZ
Code Vein looks good to me.
Jump Force
One Piece World Seeker
Soul Calibur VI (Not for me, but it looks great)

Give me the XenoSaga Trilogy and they're golden for next 6-12 months, haha.

+Vesperia

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Wonder if we'll finally get a new digimon game on switch. Also vesperia is possible we need a final date

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if we'll finally get a new digimon game on switch. Also vesperia is possible we need a final date
Oh hey that's something I didn't think about. Though I doubt it since this game has probably been in development for a while. Maybe it'll be yet another late Switch port. Either that, or they just wait until the next entry.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Oh hey that's something I didn't think about. Though I doubt it since this game has probably been in development for a while. Maybe it'll be yet another late Switch port. Either that, or they just wait until the next entry.
I mean, dbfz got a 5 month delay, and it wasn't developed by one of bandai's Actual studios, plus they've been ramping up their switch support

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, dbfz got a 5 month delay, and it wasn't developed by one of bandai's Actual studios, plus they've been ramping up their switch support
It'll actually be eight months late by the time FighterZ comes to Switch (assuming that's what you mean by "delay"), which is what I meant by late port. I just don't see it coming day and date with PS4.

Ramping up support is one thing, but if this has been in development for quite some time, that's another situation all together.

TRUE ORDER

Oct 30, 2017
Seeing more people thinking about a Xenosaga collection makes me regain some hope. I'll keep my expectations low though...

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
One of them is almost definitely the Tokyo Ghoul Call to Exist game, which they've trademarked overseas, but haven't yet officially announced as coming over.

Maybe the higher budget Digimon RPG they're revealing later this month too.

Then something smaller like a Little Nightmares follow up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll say that one is the localization of Taiko, another is the new Digimon and the last one is Ridge Racer. lol

I mean, for licensed titles they always contract external developers. In fact, only Tales, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Taiko, Idolmaster and most of Namco part are developed internally. Pac-Man too but many of them were also made externally.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's just a remaster, but Vesperia not being playable kinda sucks.

Also shocked that Black Clover game isn't going to be there.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love a Ridge Racer honestly. I've been playing Ridge Racer 3D while trying to hold back tears. They can definitely bring back the series in style if they listen to feedback like they did Soul Calibur and such.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Guessing one of them is 11-11 Memories Retold

Got Danny

Nov 8, 2017
So...umm....Xenosaga Trilogy? Please?

Off topic but did the xenosaga plot make any sense? I played all three and loved them, but i really couldn't understand what was going on with all these organizations.
Somebody point me to a plot overview that makes sense. Side note i felt the same way about xenogears. Story was great at first then i was just lost.

Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
Off topic but did the xenosaga plot make any sense? I played all three and loved them, but i really couldn't understand what was going on with all these organizations.
Somebody point me to a plot overview that makes sense. Side note i felt the same way about xenogears. Story was great at first then i was just lost.

There are side games beside the main three that expanded on the lore, so those who do not experience that are bound to get lost. The plot is easily understood in the general sense, though it does get more and more complicated when you zone in into specifics.

Here's a good effort in explaining the story:

http://www.randombursts.com/projects/xenosaga/