• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
US500000087870944

This, is, of course, a famous poem by Richard Strauss.

Hmm, that name does sound familiar, though... where have I seen it before...

Xenosaga remaster hype?

Dec 23, 2017
Zarathustra....

Please, let it be xenosaga. :(

EDIT: I hope the best minigame returns~

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
If they're going to be remastering these, I hope they do all three and not just the third one.

Chromanin

Banned
Feb 14, 2018
Really hated this series, including 3.

Not that 3 was a bad game, but talk about a really shitty cliffhanger ending that will never be continued. Fuck that shit.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
I never got to play the third one, I would love a remaster collection so much!

whiteninja

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully these arnt just gonna be ports of the ps2 games but rather new, uncensored localizations.

Hektor

Community Resettler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Deutschland
Also Sprach Zarathustra is mostly known as a book of Friedrich Nitzsche, a book that was also the inspiration for this much less relevant composer.
Puhlease.

A book that was also the inspiration for the Xenosaga games (they all have titles citing Nietzsche's work.)

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why should I care about Xenosaga? I don't mean this in a flippant way, it's heartwarming to see people get excited over reexperiencing their past favorites so I wanna hear why people are excited for this!

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seems really strange to trademark just the third game, even if it is generally held up as the best of the trilogy. They couldn't possibly get away with just doing one of them for a remaster, right?
They might remaster all three, and sell them under the subtitle of the third game only, idk to be honest.

Fou-Lu

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that they use this opportunity to make the three games more unified. Same artstyle, same VO, fill in the blanks as needed. But I would still be super happy with a straight uprezzed port.

Phamit

Oct 26, 2017
Also Sprach Zarathustra is a book by Friedrich Nietzsche, it influenced Strauß work.

The Xenosaga subtitles are Nietzsche references

Wandu

Oct 27, 2017
I remember buying the whole Xenosaga on PS2 and never played them at all. I hope it is a remaster that I could finally get to playing on PS4.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like they still have an active trademark for Xenosaga 2's subtitle (though they had one for 3's, as well, and still registered a new one). However, they don't have one for der Wille zur Macht that I can find.