• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yoonshik

Oct 26, 2017
1536315810-kata.png

Source

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
It really is begging for a full collection across modern platforms. The series is kinda scattered around awkwardly.

Zalman

Oct 25, 2017
I've always wanted to get into this series. I'll even take a remake of the first one, which might be what this is?

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I know it's just me dreaming, but Katamari in VR would be the greatest thing ever.

Deleted member 4021

Oct 25, 2017
OMFG if this is a Katamari Collection and it's on the Switch all my wildest dreams will be coming true in one day.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
If this is another Switch thing, boy this Direct would have been something.
It still will be something. Take things in context. Nintendo made the right call to avoid cluttering up an already congested news cycle (with serious news that deserves international attention) with all of these fucking megatons.

Epinephrine

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Sounds like a remaster with that title, but hopefully it's a collection.

No matter what though, I need Katamari back in my life. That said, if it's a remaster but doesn't have this song, I'll be bummed.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
At this point i don't care about the Direct, if it is a remaster for consoles (Switch included) then i'm happy.

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
Not to be too port-beggy, but dual joycon Katamari would be kind of awesome.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Probably a HD collection of sorts. Seems like it would sell very well on the Switch while not being super expensive to put out. It's a no brainer really.

Now, the question really is what games and how many of them would it have to be in there. The first 3?

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Oh god I'm going to be at work humming that fucking song to myself for months again aren't I?

Oh well. Bring it.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
A remaster/compilation with the content of the first two games is all I'm asking for.

Shit, just give me We Love Katamari and I'm set.

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Wasn't Katamari Forever on the PS3 basically a greatest hits collection of all the best levels from several games in the series?

I think I'd rather have a collection of full games rather than something like KD Forever because there are some levels I liked that weren't included in Forever.

Anyways as long as this isn't a Mobile game and an actual console release I'm totally on board and will be there day one.

KnightimeX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope they adjust the controls a bit.
Controlling the PS2 version was ROUGH!

Just the way it handles makes you inadvertently push harder on the joysticks than necessary.

SMD

Oct 28, 2017
Nah.

nah nah nah nahnahnah nahnah nah nah nahnah nah doo doo do doo doo do doo do doo do doo

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Expecting / hoping for a remaster on all platforms.
I liked that PS3 remaster of the first game.

Oct 27, 2017
I love Katamari Damashii (I got all the games across the platforms lol) and more Katamari is good.

If it's a new game I hope they'll be able to add more novelty, as the Vita game was kind of lackluster in that regard

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
Only interested in direct ports (or HD upres) of the first two games.

Edit: that takahashi tweet. If he's involved, I'm super in.

Status
Not open for further replies.