• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Browser

Apr 13, 2019
Dee lite - Groove is in the heart
They have a song called picnic in the summertime that is pretty good.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
That gym class heroes song that was everywhere for a summer. Cupid's chokehold I think.

I actually like the album tbh

Ferret

Oct 25, 2017
I'd argue that Someday We'll Know and Mother We Just Can't Get Enough are both better than You Get What You Give but alas nobody knows those songs.

Mother We Can't Just Get Enough was used on an episode of Scrubs so maybe a small percentage of Scrubs watchers know it.

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
Beach House - Rough Song

Saying they have only one good song might be in the extreme but I really do feel like this track is everything they've been trying to accomplish with their music, so much so that if they only released this one sone and were never heard from again, they would be one of my favorite artists ever but alas they seem content to mine the same sonic territory over and over again with results that leave me empty. Why keep digging when you've already struck gold?

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Saying Radiohead or the Beatles is (very bad) trolling. Try a little bit harder at least.

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Semisonic - Closing Time

I mean when I heard that album, it was only song that was tolerable enough for me to listen.

Oct 27, 2017
Audioslave-Like a Stone

Soundgarden-Blackhole Sun

Love Cornell's voice, but I've never been a fan of either bands stuff.

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017

The lead singer was a control freak, he literally fired the drummer DURING this music video shoot because he took a bath, yes you read that right, because the drummer took a BATH.
He wanted them to look "dirty" for the video and forbid them from all taking baths while they were filming the video over a few days. That's why after a certain point in the video you never see him again.

They made one more album after this song and it didn't do well and then they broke up.

Last edited: