• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

TheGameshark

Oct 27, 2017
Catonsville, MD
Beach House - Rough Song

Saying they have only one good song might be in the extreme but I really do feel like this track is everything they've been trying to accomplish with their music, so much so that if they only released this one sone and were never heard from again, they would be one of my favorite artists ever but alas they seem content to mine the same sonic territory over and over again with results that leave me empty. Why keep digging when you've already struck gold?

Just when I thought I was going to make it through this thread unscathed.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Child Rebel Soilder

Because IIRC they only have like one official song

Only other joint is a remix of a N.E.R.D song. For those who need context CRS was supposed to be a backpack nerd ass super group comprised of Pharrell, Kanye West and lupe Fiasco. Pre Crazy west too. Didn't work out, they drifted apart and there was a formal announcement that they it was no more. And now every once in a while Turbo nerds like me thinking about being what could have been and feel pains deep in our back packs.

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, some of the takes in this thread are beyond absurd. Makes me wonder if we as humans should continue to exist.

Oh, gigaton meteor, I summon thee