• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dont know about one good song, Im thinking more one hit wonders and saying

The Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows

Great song but then never heard anything else from him

Oct 27, 2017

Low Fidelity Allstars - Battleflag.

I bought the album on the strength of this song, but the rest really isn't very good at all. I've listened to some of their other stuff on YouTube and none that I've found is anywhere near as good.

CloudWolf

Oct 26, 2017
A lot of 70's 'classic rock' bands are like this for me, as a lot of it sounds to me like the most formulaic shit possible. Bands and artists like Free, Bad Company, Mud, Slade, Status Quo, Robert Palmer, Ted Nugent, Wild Cherry, etc. kind of suck with the exception of one or two good songs.

Welp, this thread already pisses me off.
Yeah, implying Alien Ant Farm even has one good song could count as an insult to music itself.

Oct 27, 2017
Nottingham, UK

jaytothe

Oct 30, 2017
Coldplay - OK Computer....whole album is good but nothing else. Best song is probably Electineering. Wish they did more pop stuff like that.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
I'm blending good & popular.
giphy.gif

Shoes

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
duuude same. and I don't get how the hell that happens, I just cannot get into them at all besides The Pretender and Everlong.
Same here. Most of their other stuff is fine, and I won't shut it off if it comes on the radio or on shuffle, but outside of Everlong and The Pretender I've just never been much of a fan.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Come on, you know what you can expect from threads like this here.
People will stumble over their fedora to post the most obnoxious post possible while claiming it's "Just my opinion".

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
I rolled my eyes way too many times while navigating the thread omfg.

Anyways here's a true one hit wonder and the only true one good song from a group: