• Welcome to ResetEra 2.0! Guests should now be able to save their dark or light theme preferences, found on the left sidebar.

BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! |OT| F2P Rhythm Gacha (Feat. Anime Songs)

Oct 25, 2017
I made it into the top 10 for Our Christmas Song!
Was sitting just outside of the top 10 for most of the event, but got a fantastic run earlier today that pushed me up. So glad I got it, would've been devastated if I spent all that time grinding out this song just to miss the top 10. Also got rank 60 for the event overall, I think I'll take it easy for the next event or two lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I deleted this game months back because although the game played almost perfect, it would randomly skip and freeze in the middle of songs even with all of the effects turned off, leading to what would have been perfects ruined. I can handle frustration from my own failures, but when I'm losing because of glitches like that I just couldn't handle it.

Fast forward today, just got my LG G7 in and now this game plays absolutely beautifully, but since I didn't create a transfer I essentially have to start from scratch. Not a huge loss I probably only had 10-15 hours into it before. So, I'm back and having fun!

Is the "watch ad" live boost recovery broken for everyone or just me? I've tried to do it three or four times today, and while it always appears to complete successfully and displays the "1 live boost recovered!" message, it doesn't actually add the boost.

Edit: This is the first event I've tried actively keeping up with in a couple months, and man, the ad boost recovery has really made that top 1000 more competitive. I've hardly missed out on any timed boost recovery since the event started (hour or two while sleeping maybe) and I'm around #2600.

Last edited: