• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm behind on my BanG Dream! lore but when did Raise a Suilen become a proper animated band? I wonder if the JP edition is going to add them eventually

ot_2_season.jpg

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
God damnit, my tablet cannot handle the hold note patterns in Light Delight and keeps dropping half of them. I literally can't pass the song because of it. If I was playing this on a tablet that could read my inputs perfectly it would be a piece of cake.

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I seem to be consistently the worst score in the master rooms even when I get FC.

What's the next step for getting better scores once you've maxed out a team of 3* and 4*s - unlocking special episodes or upgrading area items? Both are pretty much equally heavy investments at this point.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Upgrading area items is more important to do first. If you have excess shards but not enough coins, then unlock some episodes.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I seem to be consistently the worst score in the master rooms even when I get FC.

What's the next step for getting better scores once you've maxed out a team of 3* and 4*s - unlocking special episodes or upgrading area items? Both are pretty much equally heavy investments at this point.

Area items first. Go for the stuff that boosts types from the Cafeteria and Ryuseido. Most of the time you're going to focus on colors rather than a specific band, and those give the biggest boosts when maxed out (10% increase to stats of a certain color)

In the end though, everyone hits the same wall and coins become the hardest thing to track down.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Area items first. Go for the stuff that boosts types from the Cafeteria and Ryuseido. Most of the time you're going to focus on colors rather than a specific band, and those give the biggest boosts when maxed out (10% increase to stats of a certain color)

In the end though, everyone hits the same wall and coins become the hardest thing to track down.
Really? Because I'm swimming in dough. What I can't get fast enough are the pink crystals for the final upgrade levels.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
17,500 stars, 3x 4*. Rate-up? Suuure. To make it worse, two of the 4* were dupes, that being detective Kokoro and Blossom Arisa. I don't even have that many 4* to get duplicates of. The third 4* was Dream Fest Eve, the one character I didn't want (I personally find her annoying).

Whatever, I'm just glad they were free stars and not paid. My gacha luck continues to be bad, hopefully 2019 is better for me. :(

Edit: Never mind, it's not even a DreamFes character I pulled, as Eve is just a standard event character. That explains why she wans't on the banner. It makes me feel even worse.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DUUUUUPE FESTIVAL.

I'm too damn close to Neo Fantasy Online to waste too many stars here. Want 30k to start off the event.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Spent like 35,000 stars, here's what I got overall:
Dreamfest Aya
Dreamfest Sayo
NY Kokoro
NY Eve
4* Happy Ran
4* Pure Arisa
4* Happy Maya (dupe)
2x 4* Pure Chisato (dupes)
4* Pure Ran (dupe)
4* Pure Kasumi (dupe)
4* Powerful Rimi (dupe)

These pulls were pretty absurd.

Oh yeah, Happy Synthesizer was added to the game. I hope no one picks it because the chart for it is god awful.

Last edited:

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Do the normal Dream Festival gacha and the New Year Special Set gachas both have the same member lineup (including limited/new members) and both have the boosted 4* rate? Doesn't that mean you should use all three of the available New Year rolls before touching the regular Dream Festival gacha?

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Wow, getting 9 2* and 1 mandatory 3* in Dreamfest? Super tilting, especially since I only had 5000 stars to spare. Urgh.

So calculation puts odds of not pulling any 4* at ~30%. I've been X-Comed.

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Whew at the songs coming to JP in the next few days:

Afterglow - Shunkan Sentimental (FMA:B ED4) is already out.
Popipa - Wake Up! (One Piece OP 17) just came out
Roselia - Namae no Nai Kaibutsu (Psycho Pass ED1) comes out tomorrow.
HHW - Maware! Setsugetsuka (Unbreakable Machine Doll ED) On 1/2
P*P - Q&A Recital (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun OP) on 1/3

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
Two 10 pulls and got the 4* Tsugumi from the cookie baking event. That Tsugumi pull was haunted, I got 2 other dupe 3* of her too + another 2* I was missing from her.
I'm no longer a Sayo account I guess.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
My JP account got Dreamfest Lisa and NY Kasumi, I guess all my gacha luck is in Bang Dream and not any of the other gachas I play lol.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oh damn, Worldwide edition got Kizuna Music tonight (one of the S2 openings), so that means we should be getting Brave Jewel sometime soon as well. Awesome!

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Something that surprises me is that they didn't add Kizuna Music or Brave Jewel's MV into the game, even though they're already done and ready.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
YET ANOTHER 9 2* + 1 3* ROLL

(0.855)^10 = 20.8%
(0.855)^20 = 4%

Blowing up all my stockpile is enough to set me for 4th 2500 roll, because screw Gambler's Fallacy I am furious now. Let's see I can go for (0.855)^30

Last edited:

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
And after the ridiculous F2P "spending" binge that burned most gems and studio tickets, only one new 2* and 4* (New Year Kokoro).

Who coincidentally happens to have the worst skill set out of four boosted quattro, but I'll take it. Her dose of happiness is enough to drug me over the fact that I ultimately only got one new 2*, one new 3*, and one 4* out of 10k stars.

Congratulations everyone to who got acceptable results though! Nobody should suffer such flashes of Gacha hell.

Last edited:

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
BRAVE JEWEL was added to the English version of the game! It's also a pretty damn hard 26, so have fun watching pub rooms fail when it gets picked.

EDIT: yay all perfect on Dragon Night, shame I had bad skill RNG and the fact this damn AP star won't show up outside of the challenge live.

Last edited:

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
Spending the 12.5k free stars I saved got me:

Cool Yukina
Pure Yukina
Power Tae
Event Kokoro
Pure Lisa
Power Kasumi dupe
Power Himari dupe

I'm well set-up for this event (but still short on cool members for the next one). Plus... man it's hard actually getting the Dreamfes members.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any other gacha game out there with such a short stamina timer? Only five hours to go from zero to full is kind of ridiculous when I can use up all my LP in Love Live then put the game down for nearly an entire day before I need to play again to avoid wasting anything.

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone didn't log in yet, the first Raise A Suilen song got added today.

I need to find out what the deal with these guys is I guess.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Kizuna Music got its MV added to the JP version of the game, I guess BRAVE JEWEL will get its MV added pretty soon. I hope the MVs get added to the EN version sooner rather than later.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
S2 starts airing today so I guess it makes sense. I'm still not expecting MVs to come to the game until the Neo Aspect event.

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
35 pulls, and all I got was Happy 4* Tsugumi and a bunch of dupes. Not the best DreamFes result, and I didn't even get Penguin Kanon at the last event either. Booh.

Time to start saving for NeoAspect I guess.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Had enough stars to do three ten pulls which got me:
Pull 1: 4* Tae (Dupe), 3* New Year Rinko, 3* Kanon
Pull 2: 4* Nurse Tomoe, 3* Tae
Pull 3: 3* Kokoro (Dupe)

Then I had enough stars left to do 5 individual pulls so I just used them up, 4 of them just got me 2 stars I already had but today's "Excellent Luck" omikuji I got after logging in must have been right because the last one was 4* DreamFes Sayo.

5yU1yoB.jpg

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
I got excellent luck two days in a row, but it seems that "excellent luck" actually brings the worst possible rolls.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
S2 of the anime starts with a MV of SHUWA SHUWA. Setting the bar high bushimo

Edit: Oh this entire episode is "let's get all of the bands in here playing something" That's awesome

Shuwarin Dreaming by Pastel Palettes
Scarlet Sky by Afterglow
Orchestra of Smiles by Hello Happy World
Louder by Roselia
Happy Happy Party by Poppin' Party
Black Shout by Roselia

Last edited:

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
I'm almost inclined to believe that Garupa Pico's destruction of Circle is canon given its complete absence. No idea where season 2 is headed, and I imagine people coming just from the first season can't follow anything, but as a fanservice focus first episode it was alright.

Also, the outfits Popipa had in the op are way better than their current default ones. Give them to me now.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
lol JP bang dream has been giving out tons of stars, so I got enough to do one last 10 pull on Dreamfest, got a dupe pirate Misaki and NY Aya. Then I did a single pull and got a dupe 4* pure Tomoe. That's like 5 4*s in 41 pulls, counting NY Kasumi and Dreamfest Lisa I got earlier. Why can't my luck be this good in every gacha?

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
How many others have leveled up instruments/posters/flyers beyond level 4? Feels like a waste of gems rather than using them to unlock character stories and boost stats.