BanG Dream! Girls Band Party! |OT| F2P Rhythm Gacha (Feat. Anime Songs)

Oct 25, 2017
If you're thinking about trying the Japanese version to play all the current songs, the JP version is giving out 2500 stars a day for the first two days of Season 2, then 50 stars a day for the next 15 after it.

Not sure if the 2500 a day is locked to the first two days or if it's just the first two days you log in during the event. Definitely worth a shot considering there's going to be a DreamFest too (that's when I started, during the Ako DreamFest)

I can never get into the habit of turning on Do Not Disturb (and changing it to “always” instead of “when locked”) before starting to play, but I guess it’s for the best because I’d almost certainly forget to turn it off afterwards.

It’s almost comical how much of the lane is covered up by notifications on iPhone X/XS.

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Wow, I am not keeping up with JPdori, but I just heard the characters are actually aging and that's really weird coming from a gacha game.

I really wonder how they will handle that because they can't just remove the characters from the highschool setting, right? Intrigued on what's their plan with this.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I am not keeping up with JPdori, but I just heard the characters are actually aging and that's really weird coming from a gacha game.

I really wonder how they will handle that because they can't just remove the characters from the highschool setting, right? Intrigued on what's their plan with this.
Well most of them are 2nd years so a year ahead still keeps them in HS. It actually puts Ako from Roselia into high school now haha. It just matches them up with the anime (and allows them to add the 6th band down the line if they want)

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Well most of them are 2nd years so a year ahead still keeps them in HS. It actually puts Ako from Roselia into high school now haha. It just matches them up with the anime (and allows them to add the 6th band down the line if they want)
I see. Yeah, I think this year there are no problems with the ageing, I'm mostly thinking if they are going to keep doing it every year, though.

Now that I know it's to match with the anime ages, I imagine this will be a one-time thing.

Oct 25, 2017
Are there really barely any area items added even in JP? Because I've basically gotten everything now and am wondering what I can do with my money.
The secret is that a bunch of "missing" area items have been implemented all along with their buffs, upgrades, and fully voiced scenes.

https://bandori.fandom.com/wiki/BanG_Dream!_Girls_Band_Party!/Area_Items

However, these are not accessible in the game because their skills turn out to be far too OP when fully upgraded.

JP just got level 6 upgrades added for the existing area items though. We'll get them in a year.

Oct 25, 2017
lol the 2* event Tsugumi comes with its costume. Guess the rest of the older event 2*s should be getting their costumes once the anniv update happens.

On the JP side of things, I got the band story 2 Chisato with the miracle ticket. Pretty much got everything else I wanted that was in the permanent pool with my dreamfest rolls, so it was a pretty easy pick.