• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just going to settle for Top 2500. It's just not worth the headache.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Missing out on top 2500 for the first time in a long while. Could've made it, but I wasn't in the mood for the extra rounds. Guess I'm not that devoted after all.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think nightmare stories about Neo;Aspect in other regions are infamous, so much props to anyone who decided to tier willingly.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think nightmare stories about Neo;Aspect in other regions are infamous, so much props to anyone who decided to tier willingly.

Yeah, I got top 5000 on the Japanese version. My account was still new so I was able to take advantage of all the free refills from leveling up. I think the amount of points I ended up with would be enough for an easy top 100 in almost every NA event

squall23

Oct 25, 2017

10/10 would play A to Z for 1.5 hours straight again.

No seriously. I was #1220ish 1.5 hours before cutoff and each song only moved me up anywhere from 7-10 places.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I was around #1770 or so. I had a bunch of boost drinks I could have used to try for Top 1000, but didn't want to dedicate the time to do so. I'm happy enough with Top 2500.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've been playing for around a month now and just decided to buy the premium box. The game deserves it quite frankly with how much fun I've been having without paying a cent.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
In Japan they have a tournament called the Garupa Cup for the best players. Everyone was expecting "Six Trillion Years and Overnight Story" as the song in the final round (the only 29 difficulty song right now), but they threw a curveball and had the new Special difficulty (expert but with a different note layout). This stuff is crazy.

Not only are these folks destroying the hardest song in the game, they're doing it on a note chart they've never seen before.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Ringing Bloom should be a level 29 song.

And that special chart looks pretty fun but I'm a little bummed if that gets added into the JP version instead of an easier special chart for the song.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
These events are way too packed together. It feels like we only ever get a day or so for break.

Dandy Crocodile

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
These events are way too packed together. It feels like we only ever get a day or so for break.
It's like that for every event. You get a full day break after one ends, then the next starts the evening after that.
Events don't take away from gameplay though, and only require you to play how you would play normally.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It's like that for every event. You get a full day break after one ends, then the next starts the evening after that.
Events don't take away from gameplay though, and only require you to play how you would play normally.
Yeah, that's what I meant. I used to race for top 1000 in the beginning but nowadays I kind of go for top 10000 because I just don't have that energy all the time. It's just been odd coming off of Love Live where there's a week or so of downtime.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Why tier anyway? Unless you are a big fan of the character/band and you've been preparing for certain events it is just a waste of time and resources.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
I used to just aim for the lowest tier that got you a title, then seriously tried tiering for the Persona event because it was a special event and I like Persona and ended up at 306 (still pissed that got me a top 1000 title and not even something like top 500).
Since then I just play enough to get all the event characters, because I don't want to put in as much time and effort as I did for the Persona event and without doing that I'll never get a better title than my Persona one anyway.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That's really strange, no mention of it at all. If I had known, I would have burned my boosts. :/

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
I am so happy the chart of Lost One's Weeping EX is like that, one of the most tiring songs in the EN version right now, but so fun.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, the special chart for Six Trillion Years is getting added to JP for the next event. Looking forward to the Sunkissed Rhodonite special chart though!

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
Got a dupe min roll for the guaranteed.

Spent the extra stickers on a 3* ticket and got 4* cool Chisato.

Still worth it!

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Is it just me being too used to the default sound effects, or are the Miku collab sound effects incredibly bad?

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Cleared the special difficulty for Six Trillion Years on my first try. Outside of a few weird spots, I'd say it's around the same difficulty as the expert chart. I still think the special difficulty for this should've been easier instead of a slightly harder easier chart.

I had to turn off the Miku collab skin, the colors get pretty distracting after a while. Wish that we could use these skins whenever we wanted, I would love to keep using the JP April Fool's event skin.

Last edited:

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
When should WW players start expecting Don't Say Lazy's special difficulty? Like around which event in Japan was it introduced?

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I forget when it finally got added in WW, but I'm glad they started doing the "NEW SONG" intros when you boot the game.

I remember newer songs not having it even though they did in the JP version when they came out.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Even the JP version used the translated name. Still, this is one of my most anticipated songs.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Was debating between saving up for next DreamFes or using my stars for the limited reruns. Used the gacha simulator and yeah, I am sticking with the former.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe they gave Rimi a gun.

This latest JP update is pretty neat, new character titles were added and you can display two titles now.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
First event in awhile where I'm extremely excited for it to hit the WW version.

Also those character titles are cool. Nice of them to reward spending a ton of money collecting your favorite character's cards.

If I knew Zombie Apocalypse Michelle was coming up I wouldn't have used all those stars trying to get Wedding Kasumi

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if I can finally break T100 with this event. I have 2 more EX missions for extra points and I'm around 260. I feel like after going through the shit that was getting T1000 for Neo Aspect that my current starting point should hopefully be good enough.

Last edited:

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Got Neo-Aspect Lisa in a set of yolo multi-pulls. I mean, she in my top 5 and it is my favourite 4* of her, so I guess it's fine.

I think I am going to waste more stars like this in the future lol, don't really care about what I get at this point.

I DO wish I at least got a cool 4* star ; already have 14 four stars but not even a single one of that attribute...

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest the reward for reaching a high rank in events isn't worth it for me. Presumably it costs a lot of stars/money to have to continually use boosts and also you have to play non-stop. I'll take my top 5000/10000 with not much effort and use the stars for gacha.