• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
To be honest the reward for reaching a high rank in events isn't worth it for me. Presumably it costs a lot of stars/money to have to continually use boosts and also you have to play non-stop. I'll take my top 5000/10000 with not much effort and use the stars for gacha.
Or you stockpile a crapload of drinks like I did. Reaching T1000 for 250 stars really isn't that hard for a free player. At the very least, all you need is five 3*s of the event's type and mostly levelled up items, then consistently play every 5 hours.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
To be honest the reward for reaching a high rank in events isn't worth it for me. Presumably it costs a lot of stars/money to have to continually use boosts and also you have to play non-stop. I'll take my top 5000/10000 with not much effort and use the stars for gacha.

I tried twice in two insane Roselia events, got 116 in Neo Fantasy Online and 107 in Neo-Aspect lol, was thinking of trying again for Versus in a few months but seeing the new character titles in Japan made me decide against it.

I'll still rock my top 1000 title with pride until then though.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I don't know how people can stand trying for top 100. Like, I'm almost there, I think I can get there and stay there, but the time and effort needed for this is dumb. The worst part is that the higher I climb, the more I see players with worse teams than mine. Like, how much more have they played and how much more money and/or drinks have they spent just to get here?

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I don't think I would ever even try for top 100. Top 1000 in the persona event was already a pain in the ass, and I had a really good team for it.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dang, 3 mil gacha was nice to me. Three 4* and only one was a dupe.

And the michelle sticker exchange added a bunch more items if you missed any event cards or emotes

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
JP account: multiple aya pulls, no chisato
EN account: multiple chisato pulls, no aya

Gacha can be cruel sometimes. Also I pulled 3 of the 4* cool Arisa between the guaranteed 4* gacha and the current gacha when I pushed that card up to SL5 during the last VS Live event lol.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
The latest JP event added the special difficulty chart for Kimagure Romantic, really hoping the EN gets this cover eventually otherwise it's gonna be a weird situation to deal with in a year.
2019-07-09-20-12-31.png

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
I suppose PoPiPa makes the most sense for Music Hour.

You know, how many Ouendan songs does this game have so far?

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Got Tanabata Kasumi.

On one hand it's great because I finally broke my Cool curse.

In the other hand it's my least favourite card out of a set I really don't like, and the other Cool Kasumi has far better art and a much better skill.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
I got top 100 for one of the event songs in this past JP event!
Ranked 116 for Miiro and 135 for Survivor Never Give Up!, those songs were a lot harder lol. Also got top 1k for overall rankings. I somehow had the optimal team for this event and just enough miracle crystals to fully upgrade my popipa area items, so I figured this would be the best time to try and get a top 100 title on JP. Really happy I managed to get into the top 100 for at least one song.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Wow, this new song is a hard 26. I think This Game is easier.

Hard disagree. I genuinely struggle FC all 27 songs, including This Game and I got FC with High Five Adventure third try.

By the way; fantastic song and beatmap, this might be my favourite HHW song yet. Great surprise after the last HHW event which was a snoozefest.

Last edited:

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Will probs only be top 5000/10000 this event.

Waiting for dreamfes so I can blow my 40k worth of stars.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The Japanese version passed 10 million users, 1000 free stars if you play on that version. 1000 stars if you play on that one. Upcoming 10 million DreamFest will have Yukina (oh no my wallet) and Hagumi. There's also a PasuPare limited swimsuit gacha coming up soon.

I saw someone mention that Aya will now have 4 Limited 4-star cards. RIP

EAnJtLAUwAEZpMh

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
26000 stars for this Dreamfest:

2 Arisa
Happy Rinko
Happy Tomoe (dupe but I actually can use this)
Happy Tae (dupe)
Happy Hina (dupe)
Powerful Eve (dupe, why)
Pure Saaya (dupe)

Would've liked more of the rate ups but this is fine. Hoping I can get lucky when I do pulls for JP Dreamfest!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Seven multi-pulls, only two 4*. Rate up? I don't know about that. At least they were new.

My gacha luck as of late has been horrible across all of the game I play. Not a good time for me. :/

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
7 multis, only 4* was NFO Rinko. Which is a good pull from a personal standpoint, but my Happy team is already set on Popipa, so sadly won't be getting too much use out of her. At least the costume is good.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Got Penguin Kanon out of DreamFes. Happy with this one; one of my favourite sets in the game is now completed!

Also, got enough dupes to exchange them for Star Hina; so now I have all the event cards I was missing in the game and completed the star set, which is also a pretty fantastic early set.

I am very happy. My next objective, if I could even call it an objective is to get a Tsugumi or a Limited 4 Star; let's see how that goes.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna play all the songs I haven't played yet on the JP version to get as many stars as I can to try and get this Yukina

EAyFiOWXUAAm8il

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
I got the new Aya and Chisato, but I didn't get either of the new Dreamfest cards. I did get a Dreamfest Saaya, sadly it's useless to me since I already had that card at SL5.

Hamchan

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
40k stars:

5* Spotlight Maya
2 x 5* Spotlight Arisa
5* Pure Kasumi
5* Happy Himari
5* Pure Moca
5* Powerful Himari (Dupe)

I'm ok with it.
Oops I meant 4 stars, mixed it up with Dragalia Lost.

Last edited:

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
15k stars:

4* Important Tanzaku Hina
4* Our Poster Aya
4* Beyond Clear Autumn Skies Yukina
4* Look Up at the Starry Sky Kasumi

Super happy with the result. Much great characters, much great art.

Yata

Feb 1, 2019
Spain
Did a second multi-pull in hopes of DreamFes Tsugu or Limited Arisa.

Got Lisa's first Perm 4*...

I really like her and all but damn if this card isn't awful.

There is something about having 0 stars that is very depressing in these games. Wish I could save for a specific character like you can in most im@s games, but the rate at which 4 * come out is insane. Still hate the decision to have two 4* per set.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Did one last multi-roll. And I got Summer... Eve. Whee. Well I don't care for her, but she is my first 4* Pastel Palletes member after over a year, so sure.

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
Four 10-rolls so far resulting in Neo-Aspect Lisa and taiko Kokoro, both new. So far so good and I'm suddenly 3/5 for the cool HHW team??

Out of the rateups I'm only aiming for Tsugumi and yet this still looks so far away...

Remembrance

Oct 25, 2017
Rolled again and got pure Sayo, which completes my pure Roselia team just in time for the next event.

Forgot that she's only 60% scoring and gave her some Sayo skill tickets. Oops.

Deleted member 43810

User requested account closure
Banned
May 23, 2018
Did the limited Arisa return in some gacha on Japanese version?

(Currently at around 140 pulls, still no luck and no easy stars left to get).

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Great, the parameter bonus for challenge lives/band battles is here. Hopefully the higher scores doesn't make cutoffs that much worse.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Oooh the current JP event added Setsunai Sandglass and special difficulties for A to Z and Orchestra of Smiles. And I probably have the optimal team for this event, so time to try for some more top 100 titles.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Onedori'd my first play of a Special lol (Black Shout). Really fun chart, glad to have a more engaging way of playing an "old" song