• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like the EN version doesn't get the 2500 stars for the anime premiere like JP.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got New Year Kokoro in my daily roll, fun!

I'm almost inclined to believe that Garupa Pico's destruction of Circle is canon given its complete absence. No idea where season 2 is headed, and I imagine people coming just from the first season can't follow anything, but as a fanservice focus first episode it was alright.

Also, the outfits Popipa had in the op are way better than their current default ones. Give them to me now.

There's a pretty big timeskip to season 2 (Ako being in high school!), so that gives them free reign to do whatever in the game I suppose.

I wonder if the game ever makes that leap.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
There's a pretty big timeskip to season 2 (Ako being in high school!), so that gives them free reign to do whatever in the game I suppose.

I wonder if the game ever makes that leap.
I was expecting season 2 to introduce the characters in the new band and then at the end they get added to the JP version of the game, but with the time difference that would be weird unless the game also has a time skip when the season ends.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting season 2 to introduce the characters in the new band and then at the end they get added to the JP version of the game, but with the time difference that would be weird unless the game also has a time skip when the season ends.

Yeah, I was thinking they might add the new band but after the first episode of the anime I'm like "I guess not!" Maybe Season 3 will lineup with a game timeskip (for Japan).

Now that I think about it, Garupa Pico set the stage (no pun intended) for them to add a bunch of new area items with the changes to Circle...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They announced a second cover album!

kew3xspox4821.jpg

80npoqa3a2821.png

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017
Which covers are in JP but will most likely not make it over? I know the Haruhi songs are late in global, but not sure if there's any more

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
This challenge event has been ridiculous in terms of drops, not even going for top 100 but I've gotten like 200 miracle crystals. I've maxed out all my area items thanks to all these crystal drops.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
Rank 14 for MOON PRIDE, 10 for Dragon Night, 5 for HEROIC ADVENT. Pretty good considering I didn't shoot for top 100 overall for more CP. I think I could've had a good shot at top 3 for HEROIC ADVENT if I had more CP, but I didn't want to play this game more especially during my time off around the start of the new year.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Which covers are in JP but will most likely not make it over? I know the Haruhi songs are late in global, but not sure if there's any more

The Everlasting Guilty Crown
Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoiko Dake (Osomatsu OP)

Not bad really, sucks that you can't get everything but earlier around launch things were looking a bit scary. Bushiroad managed to pull through with most of the songs though.

I wonder if the WW version will get exclusive songs like the Korean version did.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017

Not bad really, sucks that you can't get everything but earlier around launch things were looking a bit scary. Bushiroad managed to pull through with most of the songs though.

I wonder if the WW version will get exclusive songs like the Korean version did.
Dang, I knew we lost the Haruhi songs, but Guilty Crown too? That was always a cool song. Bummer that liscencing can be such a pain.

Draggyrider

Oct 30, 2017

Dang, I knew we lost the Haruhi songs, but Guilty Crown too? That was always a cool song. Bummer that liscencing can be such a pain.

Yeah, initially I was "I started this game since its a licensed Osu! with anime songs, what do you mean they aren't available?", so not having Haruhi sucks since I love the series and the songs are good. Still, we got K-ON, Kenshin, Nanoha and others. The "This Game" (No Game No Life) cover should be coming soon I think. I also hope we get Cruel Angel's Thesis, which was a surprise miss considering we got another Evangelion song already

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The last chapters of the main story are finally up (along with the song Quintuple Smile)

Last edited:

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Hearing Quintuple Smile without realizing it was there and then going back to title to see the Main Story notification was kind of cool, lol.

feels like

article_post_width_ss__2015-09-10_at_07.33.00_.png

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
I was in mild shock after seeing the last main chapters were up. What an odd time for them to come.

squall23

Oct 25, 2017
So, the reason Saya was the cover girl for the event was because she sings major parts of Circling right?

Makes sense because she's the best singer of PoPiPa.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
So Valentine's, P5 collab, White Day, and anniv all in the span of like 2 months? I don't think I'm ready for this.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
Looking at upcoming events, either I'm not remaining F2P, or I'm skipping an appealing limited gacha. Probably Persona if it's really coming.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
lol 21 pulls, two 4* Ako, Powerful Kanon and a dupe 4* Rimi.

Seems like the updated default outfits we got a while back were finally added to the gacha as 2* cards.

Sterok

Oct 25, 2017
2 10 rolls got me a 3* happy Yukina and the new Sayo, so I've got 4 happy Roselia 3*s. Not quite what I was aiming for, but Valentine's looms, so I can live with that.

boatoh

Oct 25, 2017
eh it'll settle down within a few days. These live goals events are naturally gonna be frontloaded with how easy it is to finish the regular goals and some of the EX goals.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
As someone who can maintain combo decently but can't hit PERFECT for life of me, the GREAT or less challenge is brutal.

Build yourself a team of 2-star cards that have the perfect lock skill (Great becomes Perfect for X seconds). It doesn't take a lot to get 2-stars to Skill level 5 which keeps the skill active for 8 seconds each time

Also if you're just focusing on challenges don't be afraid to do them in Free Lives

Dee Dee

Nov 2, 2017
I got the new Sayo (back to being a Sayo account, huh?) and a 4*... pure Chisato with fairy wings. Goddammit game.
Both are a bit redundant on my teams, but at least the Sayo tank costume is really cute.

Guess I'll start saving for at least one 10-pull on the Persona banner.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
I really like the Live Goals system for the event, but the EX2 goals are probably my limit. Everything past that is beyond my skill level.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Build yourself a team of 2-star cards that have the perfect lock skill (Great becomes Perfect for X seconds). It doesn't take a lot to get 2-stars to Skill level 5 which keeps the skill active for 8 seconds each time

Also if you're just focusing on challenges don't be afraid to do them in Free Lives
Thank you for your recommendation. I built a special task force of 2-stars and managed to squeak by Karma with exactly 20 "misses". There are other songs considered to be easier by popular consensus, but the fact that Karma has only 582 notes for 26 Expert is a massive advantage in my book.

Any ideas what might be good for 27 challenges? Probably Redo? Or maybe I start practicing Opera right now...

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for your recommendation. I built a special task force of 2-stars and managed to squeak by Karma with exactly 20 "misses". There are other songs considered to be easier by popular consensus, but the fact that Karma has only 582 notes for 26 Expert is a massive advantage in my book.

Any ideas what might be good for 27 challenges? Probably Redo? Or maybe I start practicing Opera right now...

Not a damn clue, 26 is my limit. Although most folks I know recommend Sugar Song and Bitter Step as your goto for the 28 challenges

I'm grinding out for top 100 so I gave up on the EX challenges awhile back, just playing what I want lol