• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any mockups of the character select screen that shows what it may look like with The Hero and Banjo-Kazooie added? They might have to resize the icons and bump each row up an icon to accommodate Banjo.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it's been brought up before by now, but did anyone notice the reference to the fight you have with the gorrila in Mumbo's Mountain that you defeat with the help of Chimpy in the reveal trailer?

There's a moment right at 1:30 where Kazooie shits out an grenade egg towards a white DK (who even holds an orange that he throws up in the air) that is picked up by Diddy and chucks it towards DK knocking him out and they both cheer. This is a reference to the fight with this guy.

latest

Been a long time since I've played the game, but I'm pretty sure you have to beat him twice. Once like this just shooting eggs at him. Another time where you have to shit them at them like in the trailer. Chimpy (Diddy) is a little monkey that helps you somehow with it as well, although I forget exactly how. I just remember he casually calls Banjo fat a good bit which I thought was hysterical. I'm pretty sure he wants the oranges on the tree, which Conga the gorilla throws at you, which is why DK is throwing an orange.

The care they put into this shit is just the best.