• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria

Deleted member 21601

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): ignoring staff post, history of similar infractions
A win for equality!

airplane.jpg

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Undoubtedly it is crass humour. It is hard to believe anyone would be stupid enough to pull off that anime shit where the guy sprays blood from his nose powerfully enough to propel him past troposphere.

.. Then again..... this is Era where the tag, "Why can't you fuckers be normal" exists for a reason.

It's not that anyone's actually gonna do it, rather that a non-sexualised subject that should actually be about women's right to ownership of their bodies comes up, and because it involves breasts the entire first page is laughing about jerking off over it.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Cool cool.

Aren't people who grew up with smartphones like 18 at most? Anyway, personally haven't noticed anything changing.
That might've been a bit ambiguous (though 18 year olds when smartphones were introduced would be 30 now), anyway, I'm not sure how old you are, but the difference is huge from the nineties to now. Yes in Spain too (though it's a bit less pronounced in Spain than e.g. France).

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
That might've been a bit ambiguous (though 18 year olds when smartphones were introduced would be 30 now), anyway, I'm not sure how old you are, but the difference is huge from the nineties to now. Yes in Spain too (though it's a bit less pronounced in Spain than e.g. France).
Well, you said "grown up with", so I thought "at least 10 when the iphone happened". I'm 30, and "we" definitely didn't grow up with smartphones.
But that's really not important, haha.
Maybe the difference is bigger than I thought, because I just realized I can't judge the 90s, since I spent those days on nude beaches where it was really weird(and considered kinda rude) to see someone wearing clothes.

Kung Fucius

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks for the plane. I haven't seen it since I used to post at NeoGAF about 10 years ago and I laughed when I saw it.

Gakidou

Oct 30, 2017
pip pip cheerio fish & chips
People condemning the desexualisation/normalisation of womens breasts by saying it'll make men behave worse are basically making threats. You are saying that men will responsively act perverted or aggressive because women want to attempt to reach a gender equality ideal in society and you think that's just going to be the way it is, you don't plan to stand against that so one can presume you intend to be a part of such a retaliation against women??

And to all the people going WEYYY I LOVE BREASTS hey could you maybe just for once in your life just be even a little bit cool? please?

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
As a Spaniard can't help but laugh at some of the reactions in this thread. Topless is pretty standard here lol.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
This thread is going places. Within the first page, we had:

1. Multiple posts objectifying women
2. A poster talking about aroused children
3. Multiple posts comparing breasts to genitalia
4. Discussion about the average attractiveness of women at beaches

Solid stuff.

Deleted member 50454

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
People condemning the desexualisation/normalisation of womens breasts by saying it'll make men behave worse are basically making threats. You are saying that men will responsively act perverted or aggressive because women want to attempt to reach a gender equality ideal in society and you think that's just going to be the way it is, you don't plan to stand against that so one can presume you intend to be a part of such a retaliation against women??

And to all the people going WEYYY I LOVE BREASTS hey could you maybe just for once in your life just be even a little bit cool? please?

Yes.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
This thread is going places. Within the first page, we had:

1. Multiple posts objectifying women
2. A poster talking about aroused children
3. Multiple posts comparing breasts to genitalia
4. Discussion about the average attractiveness of women at beaches

Solid stuff.
With virtually no action

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Finally...gender equality!!!

Women have been looking at topless men for centuries. It's time for the fair game!

/S

Status
Not open for further replies.