• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
That episode was great. No idea what Sepinwall was on about but this season still has a solid balance between drama and comedy.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Noho Hank's line about his guys "looking like a Seal Team 6, even a 7" was great.

Sally's ex showing up in LA with Barry there seems like it will end up being a one way trip.

Oct 25, 2017
This show is blowing my mind. When he's writing about his military experience and you see the bullet holes forming in the walls. Even though it's backed up by comedic relief, the quick violence is amazing. What a great sophomore season.

OP
OP
Cornballer

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
hank-dance1.gif

hank-dance2.gif

OP
OP
Cornballer

Cornballer

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
New episode tonight:
What?!

Barry's (Bill Hader) patience is put to the test when a figure from Sally's (Sarah Goldberg) past arrives in LA. Gene (Henry Winkler) gets a pleasant surprise and encourages Barry to believe that change is possible.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
That ending was pretty funny, that and the way it went to the title card and back was pretty great. Good episode.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Holy fuck that ending brought me to tears I was laughing so hard. Easily, far and away, the best show on HBO.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I couldn't love this show anymore.

I am so happy for Bill Hader. I was always worried he wouldn't find a lane after SNL. I considered him a top 5 cast member of all time.

Arkestry

Oct 26, 2017
London
Oh my fucking god, that ending. That was so fucking good.

Also props to Barry for scaling that building in 5 seconds.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah, that really was a killer, unexpected ending.

I hope Sally finds the courage to stand up to Sam or is honest during her play performance.

Some of the visual jokes were great like Barry grabbing the gun quickly while his roommates were playing VR or the terrible handwriting of the cop trying to coach Fuches during the phonecall.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
The end was so good. Just when you think it's getting too dark and real they bring back the fuckery in such a satisfying way.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, that really was a killer, unexpected ending.

I hope Sally finds the courage to stand up to Sam or is honest during her play performance.

Some of the visual jokes were great like Barry grabbing the gun quickly while his roommates were playing VR or the terrible handwriting of the cop trying to coach Fuches during the phonecall.
I forgot about the handwriting! No matter what he's trying to write it comes off looking exactly the same, lmao.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Got HBO recently for Thrones, but this show is a pleasant surprise. Kind of serious but with some good comedy mixed in. Hader surprisingly is an okay actor.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah they legit got me with that ending. And Cousineau rightly ststing how horrific that Korengal story was hilarious. You're expecting immediate catharsis.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
How does this show not have more fans on here? The quality is second only to Better Call Saul. It's so good.