• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoptroll

May 29, 2018
They're suffering already. My brother is a chef at a very popular restaurant, and the last few weeks have been the slowest since the place opened decades ago. Even with the ability to do take out, restaurants are going to close and put people out of work.

I hear you. My sister works for a restaurant in Napa, CA and was panicking this morning a little bit about job security. I'm mostly bummed by all this because I've been making a point to keep supporting the local restaurants as best I can like normal. I know it's not enough but it still sucks.

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I mean you're right but this is the US we are talking about. Who's gonna pay these peoples rent and bills?
What I would like to know as well. Restaurants and bars will not be the only businesses hurt from this. I closed my MMA gym for 2 weeks, not because I was forced to but it's the responsible thing to do. No idea what I will do if I will have to close for longer or if people even return in April as Martial Arts is a close contact sport.

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get y'all are worried but reading Era makes me feel as if the world is literally ending and the only way to prevent it is to stay at home alone in self isolation. The fear mongering is really off the charts.
Why is it do you think these states are closing their restaurants and bars? Because era members are fear mongering?

spyder_ur

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I live in the North End (Italian district) - full of restaurants. This is going to be rough on a ton of people around here.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This can go into the main Corona thread. We don't need a new thread for every single closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.