• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
giphy.gif

I'm still peeved that they're using two character slots on these two when we could have had other fighters but I guess I'll wait for footage to see if I change my mind.

Excited about the open beta though!

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
Just how many gokus/vegetas are they going to put into this game. Why couldn't they just have had transformations tied to button inputs.

Oct 25, 2017
Best Vegeta is finally comin' through.

Stand off at rocky mountains for dramatic intro pls.

Last edited:

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
On the plus side, we may get this as a dramatic finish.

Would love to see ArcSys' take on it.

MexM

One Winged Slayer
Nov 10, 2017
Wooo a beta!

Now that these are out of the way, can't wait for my champ 17. Hopefully the fact that he's among the last ones means they could get as many new moves as possible.

Edit: I guess these aren't spoilers anymore

yxe4JL-nMvDvQXknqiQz5_tq0lT3ooV5Fs6b68jBEzXtYCHbu5c_M0tO9mEDtXJ9tIfQXup7LD6FeaWxYj1AlUXgRWP_kCNFBgF3_6izVU96ex4UurOlzitIEMywVye739gwa3PiErdA-Rnxi4vf7BpeZDiy9E8=w500-h236-nc

Last edited:

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
We got already have 8 1/4 Goku's in this game
SS Goku = 1 Goku
SSGSS Goku = 1 Goku
Goku Black = 1 Goku
Gohan = 1/2 Goku
Teen Gohan = 1/2 Goku
Gotenks = 1/4 Goku
Bardock = 2 Goku
*Vegito = 1/2 Goku
*Fused Zamasu = 1/2 Goku
Goku = 1 Goku

* Thanks AlexFlame

Last edited:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why they didn't just get these out of the way sooner I don't know.

Why their even bothering with these in the first place I also don't know.

I think I'll just avoid the season pass and wait for the sequel/season 2 if I do get it on Switch.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Kaioken is still my favorite power-up in the series so I can't wait for base Goku!
The mechanics for it sound like they might be fun too!

FSLink

Oct 25, 2017
Just how many gokus/vegetas are they going to put into this game. Why couldn't they just have had transformations tied to button inputs.

Because it'd be a pain to balance especially with how many transformations are in this series.

These guys should have been in the base game and the SSB forms would have probably been more well received if they were DLC but it is what it is I guess.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned - Lazy Dev Rhetoric
Even though the leaks were known for a long time, still disappointing.
They arbitrarily equip them with different attacks so it's a whole new character! that's the definition of lazy and quick cash grab. oh well.
Since FighterZ is a pretty basic fighter game in its roots they could easily put some interesting characters that don't have insane power levels, just a cool fighting style will suffice and ArcSys would've handled it well

Jan 11, 2018
We got already have 7 3/4 Goku's in this game
SS Goku = 1 Goku
SSGSS Goku = 1 Goku
Goku Black = 1 Goku
Gohan = 1/2 Goku
Teen Gohan = 1/2 Goku
Gotenks = 1/4 Goku
Bardock = 2 Goku
*Vegito = 1/2 Goku
Goku = 1 Goku

* Thanks AlexFlame
Vegito is 100% Goku and 100% Vegeta because of Potara fusion
And Fused Zamasu is 100% Goku Black and 100% Future Zamasu for the same reason

Puru

Oct 28, 2017
Kinda interested in base goku since he has kaioken which could make for something interesting but i can't really say the same about base vegeta. Can't wait for Cooler and 17, now that's a good way to end the season pass as far as i'm concerned.

Grailly

Oct 27, 2017
Switzerland
Kinda interested in base goku since he has kaioken which could make for something interesting but i can't really say the same about base vegeta. Can't wait for Cooler and 17, now that's a good way to end the season pass as far as i'm concerned.
Do we know if Kaioken will be a power up mechanic? Couldn't it just be like SSGSS Kaioken?

Boya

Jan 1, 2018
There are about a dozen characters I'd want to get in before saiyan saga Goku and Vegeta but they're still the best characters choices in the the season pass leak.

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
A part of me hoped for the regular spirit bomb rather than the super variant, but it's too damn iconic for them not to do it.

xyla

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Beta sounds great! I'm in, since I was thinking of buying the game either way.

I'm excited if Base Goku and Vegeta means flowing hair visuals. They kind of lost that as the series moved on, but it gave the saiyan saga a distinct look.