• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Trailers:

During today's stream it was mentioned that the game will receive a patch to address World Match mode and Training mode.

A balance patch was also mentioned, though I'm not sure whether they said it'd come with the new DLC characters, I guess it will.

Screenshots:

GOKU

LpKe4W5.png

xE3ZhUx.png

VEGETA

g1AJCe6.png

j6paW1u.png

BALANCE PATCH AND OTHER DETAILS

6rzQDgP.png

cpWiyvE.png

Last edited:

the7egend

Mar 6, 2018
Needs more Gokus. I really hope those remaining slots has Kefla and Jiren, mostly Kefla though.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
I will pick up GOTY edition with everything once it hits.
Is online fixed compared to launch?

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Man now that we have Saiyan saga Vegeta and Nappa....now Radditz ommission stands out like a sore thumb.

Where is Radditz? You can't have the iconic Saiyan trio without him. Any chance Radditz can be added as a freebie, or the start of DLC Season 2?

OP
OP
HardRojo

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I forgot the most important detail: Yamcha buffs were confirmed, straight from the game's producer to Kazunoko.

CountBlack

Oct 26, 2017
Base Goku looks cool.

I really want to see the mechanics of how his kaoiken works + the spirit bomb.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe he's kind of a dull choice for a DLC character, but Base Goku's intro is so good.

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Dirty fireworks hype!

Also, looks like the blast he used to kill Nappa is his ultimate, so that's a cool reference.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Base Goku looks so cool. I'm hoping he has a low hitting c.lp and good assist.

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Since characters are just functions might as well just make everyone goku and vegeta.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
The most disappointing DLC fighting game characters in the history of DLC fighting game characters. Yea I'm really going to get hype for the base version of existing characters.

Oct 25, 2017
Please don't buff 16. People dropped him because they want the god tier characters, he's not bad AT ALL. Still a high tier character.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
These guys look great but they definitely should've been included in base roster which would've opened up 2 free slots for some new faces.

Looking forward to my all star 3 X Vegeta team though

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Kaioken looks disappointing. Just seems like a super that will allow you to press different buttons to alter it a bit. Was hoping for a proper install

Curious about the balance patch. Too bad this is too late for evo

OP
OP
HardRojo

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'm disappointed at Vegeta not going into his classic stance during his intro, like Goku does :(

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Kaioken looks disappointing. Just seems like a super that will allow you to press different buttons to alter it a bit. Was hoping for a proper install

Curious about the balance patch. Too bad this is too late for evo

What do you mean? The last thing pros want right before EVO is a balance patch which could potentially destroy hundreds of hrs of practice. Maybe I am misunderstanding your post? If so, my apologies. I don't see you around DBFZ thread so not sure of the context

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
What do you mean? The last thing pros want right before EVO is a balance patch which could potentially destroy hundreds of hrs of practice. Maybe I am misunderstanding your post? If so, my apologies. I don't see you around DBFZ thread so not sure of the context

Yes it is too late for evo as 1 the patch probably won't be out before evo anyway and 2 you obviously can't have the game on a patch released right before evo.

A balance patch in time before evo would have been great to further reduce the chance of top 8 being the Cell Games and just overall add more character variety and spice things up a bit.