• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
I'm really excited that this is getting released on blu ray. I got the animated series release on blu ray and I hope they release superman the animated series on blu ray. I just have one question how is the quality of justice league the animated series on blu ray? I'm thinking of buying it because I feel they would've already released a collection if they were planning on doing it

Deleted member 28962

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Bruce Timm saying another season is possible if this sells well has got me hyped. Hopefully the new season will retcon Epilogue.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this collection includes Epilogue Remastered too.

Maybe Future Shock too, I think that was part of the active history of the DCAU, unlike The Once and Future Thing which took place in an altered timeline.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I really hope this collection includes Epilogue Remastered too.

Maybe Future Shock too, I think that was part of the active history of the DCAU, unlike The Once and Future Thing which took place in an altered timeline.

Yes please.

I may pick this set up or at least buy a digital code off someone.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You really don't want another season of Batman Beyond without people like Dini involved unless you wanna see Terry sleeping with his adopted kids.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to watch this again

And I definitely don't want another season if it's gonna be low budget, New Grounds-tier production like the rest of their modern animation work

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
If they actually did it I feel like they'd use Christian Bale so they can "on board" people with the idea more easily
Yeah that'd work too, although I feel like of all the former Bruce actors, he'd be least likely to be on board (except for maybe Affleck), and I also kinda feel that would totally rule out any portrayal of The Joker.

Keaton would be my first choice though, since I liked his version of the character, and he's aged to the extent that I could see him as a Bruce that has to retire.

Man the first episode of Beyond where you see the circumstances around Bruce's retirement is so good.

All this is probably moot, since it looks like Pattinson is going to be playing Bruce in a very traditional, true to the source material, Young Bruce. So it'll be a reboot. I'm sure he'll be fantastic, but yeah I would love to see Terry and the story of how he takes on the mantle being told in a live action movie at some point.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why I didn't get a threadmark, but then saw it was OP posting the link 2 hours after I posted Wario64's tweet.

OP, link to AmazonSmile instead.

Deleted member 40133

Banned
Feb 19, 2018
Yeah that'd work too, although I feel like of all the former Bruce actors, he'd be least likely to be on board (except for maybe Affleck), and I also kinda feel that would totally rule out any portrayal of The Joker.

Keaton would be my first choice though, since I liked his version of the character, and he's aged to the extent that I could see him as a Bruce that has to retire.

Man the first episode of Beyond where you see the circumstances around Bruce's retirement is so good.

All this is probably moot, since it looks like Pattinson is going to be playing Bruce in a very traditional, true to the source material, Young Bruce. So it'll be a reboot. I'm sure he'll be fantastic, but yeah I would love to see Terry and the story of how he takes on the mantle being told in a live action movie at some point.

The good thing about how aged Bruce Wayne is in beyond is that even with a six or eight year long (trilogy) Pattinson era, Keaton still wouldn't be too old for old Bruce Wayne, hell he'd probably closer in age to his animated counterpart

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Dislike immensely.

Doesn't ruin the show or anything, but it's convoluted, dumb, and kinda detrimental to Terry's arc up to that point.
I think the important part to remember is that it actually didn't change anything in the long run, was just a fun "this is a thing" to shock you in multiple ways. None of them knew to that point and they were very much apart from each other for most of Terry's life. The other pieces that had been planned out ended up falling into place entirely by accident. But terry is very much not Bruce's son, despite the DNA. The ROTJ movie ensured us of that with that final Joker fight.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
As nice as Amazon is for minor price cuts and free Prime shipping, the whole fiasco with the padded mailer for BTAS has soured me on using them. Both the original and the replacement shipped that way. Gonna go directly through WB/DC this time.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
preordered. Now they need to do a Justice League one with all seasons including unlimited bundled together! I saw unlimited has its own set, but i dont wanna buy two