• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
The schedule for the DC FanDome virtual fan event just went live and WB Montreal's presence has been confirmed alongside Rocksteady which was confirmed last week with the Suicide Squad Kill The Justice League tease.

EfYdPzbXgAAMEbi

KGgaUi2.png

In June, Eurogamer confirmed that WB Montreal would be announcing their next Batman game titled "Gotham Knights" here. This ties in with the Gotham Knights domain being registered on the 19th of that month.

This is the rumoured Bat family game that was teased last year but didn't go anywhere (supposedly due to COVID and WB wanting to announce the game at E3.)

The running rumor with Gotham Knights is that it'll be a soft reboot of the Arkham franchise, setting the stage for the Suicide Squad game launching next year. Plan was to get this out in Fall 2020. No idea if it's been delayed or not. Guess we'll see soon enough.

Last edited:

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
About time. WB Montreal hasn't released a console game since 2013 and it was the weakest game in the series.

Hopefully all this time in the oven works in their favour.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Better have Orpheus, Azareal, and Alan Scott(he lives and works in Gotham)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Given the way WB has been acting lately, I'm ready to be disappointed. And basically expecting it. Multiplayer is an instant dealbreaker.

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
Read the Court of Owls story arc to prepare for this after the rumours were saying they were going to be featured, so my hype is ready.

Please don't be a CGI trailer....

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I think WB Montreal is making the game traditional fans want (SP open world etc)

Suicide Squad is the experimental GaaS game.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Uh, I wonder when Suicide Squad and Harry Potter RPG are scheduled? Because I see nothing about these games on the schedule.

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Banned
Feb 27, 2018
I hope they just add one more logo to the taser board and say 'Tune in for more details at a later event!'
Full-Tease-1030x992-94ad.png

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Been known it was happening but still hype!!!
It's about goddamn time ffs. We basically knew this was guaranteed, but glad to have it officially confirmed.

est1992 our watch is almost ended
I feel like a wounded warrior who's finally reached the end of the battle, and is ready to go home.

EDIT: by the way vestan that description comes from a fake 4chan post, so while it probably seems real it comes from a dishonest post.

MrPink

Oct 27, 2017
Are we about have both a Spider-Man game and a Batman game in November this year?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully it's in the Arkhamverse. Not really interested in a new Universe but I won't hold judgement until its show.

If they are rebooting the Arkhamverse that means Joker's back.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
EDIT: by the way @vestan that description comes from a fake 4chan post, so while it probably seems real it comes from a dishonest post.
Trueee, but it's so pedestrian and vague that it might aswell be real lol. Imma leave it up there just so people who have no idea that this game is a Bat family/Court of Owls game now know. Saves me having to explain it lol. :D

Dysun

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
As a fan of Arkham Origins who was bummed about the Damian Wayne cancellation, I'm happy to say its finally here.
I hope its pretty far along and they show some gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.