• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
Unrelated but I don't know where to put it and I figured everyone here would appreciate it
uSVaXDvl.jpg

Bor Gullet

Oct 27, 2017
Don't you talk dirty about "The Mechanic". I loved that episode. Getting to see how Batman got his cool stuff was fascinating to me as a kid.

I watched this episode again after not having seen it in years, and I actually kind of enjoyed it. It's a fun filler episode that went up in my estimation.

I gotta say though The Underdwellers is still awful, even worse than I remember. Easily the most hamfisted dialogue to have ever plagued the show.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
my card is charged, now i just need to figure out how much I can sell the digital code for lol.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Do y'all think that it will sell out? I wait on the Samurai Jack blu-rays and managed to save $35 (it went from $115 to $85)
I think the limited edition may sell out, but there is a standard edition coming out next month that is decently cheaper.

I got in on a cheapish preorder on Amazon and figure that being able to sell the digital code now instead of next month might net me enough extra in order to make up the difference.

gnilres

Oct 28, 2017
Oh damn I forgot I bought this in July and apparently it's arriving today. I've never had issues with Amazon messing up my packages but I'm hoping it won't be too beat up.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so stupid. I had no idea this came with a remaster of Mask of the Phantasm. I would've bought the set for that alone. Didn't it drop to around $80 at one point?

Last edited:

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
yours looks slightly worse than mine.
debating if I want to complain to amazon customer service, especially since mine wasn't shipped alone, I had a soft cover book in there as well (though the book is actually perfectly fine lol)

If my second one shows up busted I'm keeping it and throwing out everything except for the guts. The book that holds the discs is far superior to broken blue hub teeth in a crappy multi-disc BD case and will fit nicely on my shelf.

El Pescado

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone know if the iTunes version of the Batman Animated Series is updated to reflect this restoration?

I saw that they're listed as HD, but I wasn't sure.

Thanks!

I would also like to know the answer to this. Is there a specific episode I could buy to check? I remember hearing some episodes had painting errors fixed.

May 22, 2018
My copy from Amazon is damaged too, but only slightly. Good thing I planned on opening it anyway, though lesson learned: Do not order collectables from Amazon in the future.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
My copy from Amazon is damaged too, but only slightly. Good thing I planned on opening it anyway, though lesson learned: Do not order collectables from Amazon in the future.
It really depends on what your goal is with said collectible.

Amazon will ship in a bubble mailer and the collectors item will get damage about 90% of the time.
If your package is damaged and you complain to customer service you will get a partial refund about 75% of the time

so if you goal is just to get it as cheap as possible, Amazon is a fine place to buy collectibles. If you care about it being in good shape though... yeah... amazon sucks most of the time.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
My box is also dinged to shit but its because I watched the delivery guy just drop the thing on the ground. Lol

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
Mine got the Manila bubble wrap envelope. Bit of crinkle on back left side, and top front next to the pocket pop. All superficial to the external packaging which is fine by me

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Mine cane in today in a bubble mailer. Near perfect. Judging by some of the pictures posted in here I'm glad my mail carrier is usually pretty careful with my stuff.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
Mine was dented as hell, and I'm getting a free replacement on Friday. I'm sure there are factors involved, such as previous gust complains and account standing, but it's worth a try to get a replacement.