• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
Mine shipped out yesterday. I hope they dont fuck up my package as I recently got a bad experience where a vinyl record I ordered was completely bend on the packaging.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Mine came damaged. Not horribly. Crush damage along the left edge. But not acceptable for a 100 item that is limited and numbered. Opened a chat to make them promise to send a replacement in a box. Not holding my breath as I expect I'll need to open a new chat on Thursday to discuss competence.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA
who exactly did you contact?

Go to the Help option below the search bar. Under Browse Help Topics, click on Need More Help? then on Contact Us. It will then guide you to select the order, and what is wrong with it. At the end, I selected talk to a rep through chat and explained my case. Super easy, no pictures required in my case (though you may want to have the ammo haha)

Go to the Help option below the search bar. Under Browse Help Topics, click on Need More Help? then on Contact Us. It will then guide you to select the order, and what is wrong with it. At the end, I selected talk to a rep through chat and explained my case. Super easy, no pictures required in my case (though you may want to have the ammo haha)

Thanks!!!

gilded_Pb

Oct 27, 2017
My package is coming from the US to Australia. If all its shipped in is a fucking plastic bag, its got no chance to survive. I'm expecting the worst.

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Me:Hello, unfortunately my box arrived with a dent on the bottom left front corner of the box when looking at the front cover :(

You are now connected to Ashik from Amazon.com

Ashik:Hello, my name is Ashik. I'm here to help you today.
Oh! that seems concerning.
Let me check this for you.
Please could you provide me with the order number?
Me:Hi Ashik
while the packaging box was in excellent condition and the other books in the order came fine, the box for the Blu Ray set arrived dented
:(
it is a limited edition and collectable, so I was wondering if I could get a replacement
Ashik:I am very sorry that this has happened <neoak>. I think it must have been a plan of the Joker, so that you do not see what batman does to him

Got a fan through chat lol.

Replacement order was made and should be in a few days.

Davilmar

Oct 27, 2017
Had my package dented and worn at the corners. Can't close the top lid, and the bottom was faded. Managed to get Amazon to send me a replacement, and just sent back my old copy today. Amazed with how they still don't take care of expensive valuables unless it happens to be large. Even worse was WB sending such a collectable in a cheap cardboard instead of a hardcover.

Got my set today and am going to chat with CS shortly as my box has crushed corners, various dents and a few tears.

Contents were fine but again Amazon failed to adequately ship it with some form of protection - they used a bubble mailer to ship mine.

Last edited:
And just spoke with Amazon CS. Full refund with no need to return the set.

On one hand, I really should stop ordering CEs from Amazon as most of the ones I've received recently are usually damaged but on the other hand, they make it easy to at least seek some form of resolution to the matter.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I can't find this anywhere in The Netherlands, not even a pre-order. Any word on a European release? I think I can't even watch it on that DC streaming thing. It's a shame, since I really wanted to watch this.

Xbox Live Mike

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
USA
I haven't opened my copy yet but Amazon sent my copy in a white bubble wrap envelope. It came in good condition with a minor crease in the bottom corner. I also ordered a set of the Arctis 3 with bluetooth and it came in a separate brown box.

GenTask

Nov 15, 2017
Mine came damaged. Not horribly. Crush damage along the left edge. But not acceptable for a 100 item that is limited and numbered.

Same happened to me. Requested a replacement for them to put a limited edition in a BOX with bubble wrap this time. Sheesh I don't pay for Prime for this nonsense. Even more amusing is that a buddy of mine ordered it and theirs did come in a box with bubble wrap, pristine...

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
The digital version is SD? What the shit is this?

PR Guy posted on twitter that they should be HD, will be converted to HD if already redeemed and are working to fix it going forward.

In the same thread he denies the existence of a "standard" version coming. But as he is to promote sales of products that officially exist, who knows.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I can't find this anywhere in The Netherlands, not even a pre-order. Any word on a European release? I think I can't even watch it on that DC streaming thing. It's a shame, since I really wanted to watch this.

Amazon UK have it its out on Monday

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Batman-Ani...ie=UTF8&qid=1540970295&sr=8-8&keywords=Batman

Amazon France have it available now

https://www.amazon.fr/Batman-série-...ted+series&dpPl=1&dpID=41WLL9lm2KL&ref=plSrch

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I can't order from either. I can only order from amazon.de but they don't seem to carry it (yet). I wish I could just find it in a Dutch store, seeing how a lot of people have shipping/packaging issues :/. Thanks for the links though! I'll keep an eye on it.

zoozilla

Avenger
Jun 9, 2018
Japan
I only ever watched a few episodes of the show as a kid, but I'm really tempted to get this.

From the way people talk about it, I assume it holds up?

SeroTyler

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Corners on mine were dented in too, tho the nice shelf size case inside was perfectly fine, so *shrug*
The cover had a big old choking hazard warning anyways.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mine came damaged in all 4 corners. They offered a refund, 20% off, or a replacement. Which one would you go for?

I went with replacement.

Scavenger

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
I can't order from either. I can only order from amazon.de but they don't seem to carry it (yet). I wish I could just find it in a Dutch store, seeing how a lot of people have shipping/packaging issues :/. Thanks for the links though! I'll keep an eye on it.
You can pick up the UK standard edition BD from ebay if you have paypal.

Or buy the French standard edition from fnac with paypal, but it's out of stock at the moment (only third party sellers have it in stock). The French standard edition is missing the two movies, but both are sold separately.

If you want to pick one up in person, you may want to ask FAME if they're going to import the set (they run the movie/music/game section at Media Markt Amsterdam Central Station). They sell a lot of (overpriced) imports.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
You can pick up the UK standard edition BD from ebay if you have paypal.

Or buy the French standard edition from fnac with paypal, but it's out of stock at the moment (only third party sellers have it in stock). The French standard edition is missing the two movies, but both are sold separately.

If you want to pick one up in person, you may want to ask FAME if they're going to import the set (they run the movie/music/game section at Media Markt Amsterdam Central Station). They sell a lot of (overpriced) imports.
Thanks! I might pick up that eBay one. The French one has French text on the box which I don't like, so that wouldn't be an option for me anyway.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Got mine from Amazon and main box also was dented on corners which was certainly a bit annoying. Contacted CS and they offered a partial refund which seemed fair to me.

The actual 'box' that actually holds the discs is really nicely designed (looks like a book essentially) and thankfully that part was undamaged in shipping.

Video quality of the episodes also looks really good. I only popped in 'Perchance to Dream' to check it out, but compared to the SD version of the show that used to be on Prime streaming, the difference is definitely very noticeable. Colors more vibrant, image looks sharper, essentially what you would expect from an HD version while keeping the classic art style. It definitely seems like a great way to watch (or rewatch) this excellent show.

Haven't checked out the digital version yet, though hopefully they fix that SD only issue mentioned above.

Last edited:

Crackhead_Bob

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Have a few questions regarding this set:

Will it go down in price eventually? Black Friday?
Any new featurettes, behind the scenes, retrospective?

$105 is steep. I'd like to get this set, and I have the suspicion that this series will only be available for a limited time before going back into the vault, but the price is steep. And I don't care enough for Funko Pop statues to justify the price.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

$105 is steep. I'd like to get this set, and I have the suspicion that this series will only be available for a limited time before going back into the vault, but the price is steep. And I don't care enough for Funko Pop statues to justify the price.
It's 89.99 at walmart stores (if you can find a copy).

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, Amazon pic of the delivery of the replacement shows... Another bubblewrap envelope...

Gdi

#1 defender

Oct 27, 2017

WB isn't Disney and they've already announced a standard edition.

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I ended up just calling and getting a $30 refund without having to send my set back. Only the bottom right corner of mine is messed up.

Str0ngStyle

Oct 28, 2017
Amazon really needs to get their shit together with shipping. Got my first package damaged, ordered a replacement that came today, you can guess what happened next. I'm straight up cancelling Prime. Fuck this, I don't pay to continuously received damaged goods. I did call and get a partial refund, but fuck Prime.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
So the Vudu digital will be upgraded to HD, does that mean it for sure will be this new restored version and not just the original version that was already on their service?

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Had a VPN on, fixed now. But it only gives you a Vudu copy and not a download, in SD no less? That's pretty lame.
Edit: Nevermind, I just don't know how Vudu works I guess.
Ya not sure about the downloading but the SD will supposedly be fixed soon. I think they still have the old original version of BTAS on there