• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
We should hold a competition on whose collection is not messed up. My box is dented at all corners.

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a problem with my Blu-ray?
Watched two OP, there are tiny white specks only during the OP on the top left of my TV.

TeenageFBI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We should hold a competition on whose collection is not messed up. My box is dented at all corners.
My copy is from Amazon and it was also shipped in a plain old bubble mailer. However, it got here in good shape; Only one corner has a minor ding.

Of couse, I don't really care about the packaging aside from the lovely Blu-Ray box that's found inside the outer box. So even if my copy was in worse shape, at least it wouldn't affect the inner box.

Last edited:

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
My copy is from Amazon and it was also shipped in a plain old bubble mailer. However, it got here in good shape; Only one corner has a minor ding.

Of couse, I don't really care about the padkaging aside from the lovely Blu-Ray box that's found inside the outer box. So even if my copy was in worse shape, at least it wouldn't affect the inner box.

Yeah same here. Mine arrived with SLIGHTLY worn corners, but considering it's just the outer packaging holding all the stuff together and the more important, actual box is perfectly pristine, not worth the hassle of returning.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
So the Blu-ray comes with mask of the Phantasm as well? Is that supposed to be included in the digital too?

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I got an email from Vudu that told me that they decided to include the 2 Batman TAS movies. They gave me a code for the 2 movie bundle. Movies are UV/MA. I didn't get a new code for the series because I waited to redeem and it redeemed in HD for me.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Yeah, just got an email giving me a code to redeem to upgrade my show to HDX and also gifted me Sub Zero and Mask of the Phantasm in HDX for free.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Pretty sure it's Warner's fault for not upgrading the digital to HD like they did for Samurai Jack. Good on them for fixing it fast.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I had redeemed by code when it was SD only, but Vudu emailed a code today for the HD versions of the show as well as the movies. Glad that's all sorted out now.

Oct 26, 2017
Italy
Why the hell this is out all over Europe but not Italy... they brought bluray of the 60s tv series that was never a big deal here, but not the animated series that was absolutely huge here.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Wow the quality of this transfer is really interesting. I can't tell if I like it or not. It's almost too clean. I miss the grain a bit