• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Just a quick PSA that Battle Chasers PS4 got a Pro patch update! (60fps on all PS4's as per below)

The patch notes were long and I only took a snapshot of the 60fps part, which was like three sections down, so it is easily missed. there is more to the update including lots of UI improvements and whatnot too.

sdjig6.jpg

*Thread was created for contributor/member "No Depth" If you any specific questions or comments in regards to the content of the OP, please reach out to him directly:

https://www.resetera.com/members/no-depth.18079/

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Cool, been contemplating playing it on switch when I get the system sometime next year or play it now on ps4 but this might just push me to pick it up now

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Waiting on the Switch version but I wanted to say I am excited for you PS4 pro owners. I was a big fan of the comic book series!

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Second Dungeon still has some garbage performance dips in one of the rooms. Fortunately that's the only blemish I've noticed so far of this patch.

Best turn based RPG this year tho