• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mario VS Luigi

• Mario

• Luigi

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 25, 2017
Australia. Nintendo Land
Mario-vs-Luigi.jpg

So many years ago I cane across a thread like this and instantly before I even clicked it i thought

" who would choose Luigi over MARIO, he's the more successful character the character that is the most known and loved"

To my surprise a lot of people liked Luigi more. So what's your take?

Mario or Luigi?

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Luigi has more character as Mario that's what makes him more human and therefore likeable.
He even overcomes his own fears to help his brother or the entire kingdom.
And if not, he will death stare you until oblivion
giphy.gif

PK Gaming

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always like Luigi a bit more. Higher jumps and generally faster speed at the cost of traction is great. It's like a high risk, high reward version of Mario, who's generally pretty eh.

Luigi's generally a lot more fun in the Smash Bros games as well. That Up B!

munancho

Banned for suspected use of alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Luigi is, according to Mario, a "Player 2 ass nicca" and I don't disagree with him:

Nightside

Oct 28, 2017
Luigi. Of course.
He snipes you from distance with pinpoint accuracy or sends you a toy car loaded with explosives. What does Mario have? A wacky hammer? Please...

toa95

Oct 27, 2017
Luigi, no contest. Though Odyssey is making me like Mario a little better, he seems to have a little more personality this time around.

Possumowner

Oct 27, 2017
Uk
Another vote for Luigi....he's got that "not quite as famous" as brother bitterness built up inside him...making him dangerous and grumpy

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Luigi is the underdog, that's why people like him. Mario is the best rep for videogames tho. I like them both.

Wario is a great character too. Waluigi is a filler character that brings nothing to the table and should be replaced by King Boo as Luigi's rival in sports games.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I can science this out.

Luigi can jump higher, which would be the deciding factor in a world where jumping on someone's head is the primary means of life-taking.

Edit: Wait this isn't a death battle? Well then Luigi still wins. He's the only ghostbuster bro in the Mushroom Kingdom.

bigbaldwolf86

attempted ban circumvention by using an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Luigi has a dark side like he was trained by blind monks and is harbouring a 20 year grudge where he will finally explode and destroy everything

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Marios overconfidence and arrogance will be his downfall, Luigi Knows Fear and Patience. He cannot be stopped.

Vargavinter

Oct 27, 2017
Somehow this thread reminded me of those flash-movies when is it Mario dies and the other brother goes to Bowser to avenge him.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Luigi has Death Glare and Za Warudo (I'm still sad they changed this in Smash 4). He wins.

EMBee99

Oct 27, 2017
Austin, TX
Luigi, the overshadowed brother with longer reach and jumping abilities we'll beyond his fame-whore of a brother, will always win in direct competition. His brother's lust for glory pales in comparison to the lust he carries for victory and vengeance.

Spaceking

Oct 27, 2017
Mario has more confidence in himself. But if Luigi can overcome his own shy and fears, he can win easily.