Battle Royale with cars 'notmycar' heading to Steam Early Access on April 5th

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
BUCKLE UP, BUTTERCUP: notmycar HITS STEAM EARLY ACCESS APRIL 5th

Exciting news, folks. We’re gearing up to release vehicular battle royale game notmycar on April 5th!

It will be available for free on Steam Early Access come April 5th and we’re hosting a Founders’ Week launch day through April 12th. If you play during the first week of the game, you’ll get an exclusive custom paint job for notmycar’s one and only pick-up truck of punishment – The Beast. Stay tuned for more news to come until then!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/694720/notmycar/
Here's some gameplay from beta.

I feel like this is such the perfect genre for Twisted Metal to come back and make it big.

Oct 27, 2017
OR
I think one of the issues is that car combat pretty much just comes down to circling and holding the fire button. And that's a genre issue, not just this game. But this looks boring as a result.

Oct 25, 2017
yeah this looks bland, i would opt to make it much more contact based - give people giant swinging wrecking balls, sawblades and grappling hooks.

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
The idea is fun but the barren landscape ala PUBG (and even just looking at the map) puts me off badly.
Why can’t we have something that is a bit more interesting than barren Eastern European war zone? Give me something, at least, like the desert in Mad Max or something colorful like in Rocket League, etc... :/

Actually, car design and modifications like in Mad Max could be amazing, with lots of possibilities for customization, and a bunch of personality.

Oct 28, 2017
yeah that looks kinda rough, like car combat in a regular game where you would just wish for the car combat section to be finally over.