• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Theorry

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
WhimsicalQuaintAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

Heisenburger

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Maps look good. Shame about the usual moaning over nothing iconic.

Oct 27, 2017
Haven't really paid much attention to this one but that got me thinking about picking it up. Is the BF community still hellah salty about this game? Every youtube vid I've been looking at is filled with trash comments

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Yep. Now the buzz is here. This looks hella good. A really great video showing the variety of maps off perfectly.

Cannot wait.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
This is really good, day one thanks to EA Access Premier.

Evangelista

Using an alt account to circumvent a ban
Banned
Aug 21, 2018
Great maps. And the best gameplay on a fps mp by far far far away margin.
Gameplay in BF is tight they know how to make.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
Really good looking maps. Hopefully they play as good too. Rotterdam was a quite nice city map in my opinion with lots of streets, alleys etc. so that there was some freedom of movement, plus the verticality of the elevated train tracks.

One thing though:
WhimsicalQuaintAfricanparadiseflycatcher-size_restricted.gif

That top gunner should have been dead within the first 0.25 seconds of the clip, those positions are death traps nobody will want to use. :P

Has DICE said anything regarding those? I remember there being some wishes to get back the crouch function (or some way to take cover) while in one of those positions.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
8 maps for launch? OK, that's good enough. And say I want to play all these in Team DM or Conquest etc, are these for all modes?

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Haven't really paid much attention to this one but that got me thinking about picking it up. Is the BF community still hellah salty about this game? Every youtube vid I've been looking at is filled with trash comments
The actual community seems very high on the game though there was plenty of criticism from the Beta that DICE has addressed or fixed almost entirely. I'm definitely a casual enthusiast, but the beta was the best feeling Battlefield I've ever played. Felt better to play than Call of Duty on consoles which is the first time I've ever been able to say that about a Battlefield game.

The maps look awesome and just seeing some gameplay really has me jonesing. Maybe BF1 will scratch my itch while I wait.

Oct 27, 2017
Those look good, I guess. I'll still be the guy complaining about the lack of more of the big historical battles though, even though it seems like they're promising those post launch. I guess at the least I want more maps based on actual battles like Narvik or Rotterdam and not just generic situations like Twisted Steel or Aerodrome. There is enough crazy stuff that actually happened in WWII that I'd want maps at least based on actual battles.

Oct 25, 2017
Just noticed at 1:19 in the video there is an explosion which blows back the field when it hits. Ughhh, I need this.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
Honestly, I am surprised by how great it looks. I may have to pick this up now.

Deleted member 41104

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Mar 15, 2018
Tanks seem to be a big focus in this game. As an infantry soldier most of the time, I hope they won't be too much of a nuisance by being OP.